Any expats in Mar del Plata?

Hi, i am an expat girl currently living here in Mardel, i`ll send you a pm, i actually know Michelle Allison, there are not a lot of expats here, but quite a few!

and I,ll arrive about 6am tomorrow morning...until the 26th..I,ll be on 1551641006...no rain dances for now though please,regards Howard

Hi gave, i tried to send you a pm, but i couldn`t, so maybe you can try to send me one with your email so we can get in touch. Take care and enjoy Mardel, is a great place to be in the summer!

We know Michelle too and had dinner with her and her family last year in MDP.
A lovely lady and we all had a really good laugh together.
She has an expats forum somewhere, but not sure if it's still running.

Hi,

I'm an American expat living in Necochea, which is located about an hour and twenty minutes south of Mar del Plata. I usually visit MdP about once a month since I have friends and family there, so we could get together if you'd like.

Also, I personally know Michelle, and she's very nice. You can find her on Facebook (she's very active there).

Best of luck to you in "La Feliz"!

Katie

Hi Guys! I m originally from Mar del Plata, I ve been travelling around for the last five years and in March I am going back for the first time in four years so I would really like to get in touch with the expat comunity in La Feliz. That would make the transition much easier. Please PM me if you want to meet up for coffee or a beer.

Back