any internet marketers want to meet for coffee?

Nandrin

Registered
interested to meet fellow internet marketers in bsas to compare stories, working w/ local freelancers (ie web designers), share best practices, thoughts on the remote lifestyle, etc.

dm me or respond on the thread

Nandrin,

Would be great to connect. I'm not a pure tech guy, but have done a lot with startup. Also, hope to be helping with Startup Weekend Buenos Aires. Drop me a PM and we can find a time for coffee. Also if others are interested in http://startupweekend.org/ take a look and drop me a note.

Brian

BrianG said:
Nandrin,

Would be great to connect. I'm not a pure tech guy, but have done a lot with startup. Also, am contemplating creating Startup Weekend Buenos Aires. Drop me a PM and we can find a time for coffee. Also if others are interested in http://startupweekend.org/ take a look and drop me a note.

Brian

I'm potentially interested in the startupweekend, but it looks like there are no events in S. America at all??

Looks like there´s one starting on November 11 in BA. Looks pretty interesting!!

Yes, BA Startup Weekend is calendared for 11/11/11. I've been a mentor and judge at Startup Weekend in San Francisco and highly recommend the experience. Great way to meet entrepreneurial people and some amazing things come out of just 54 hours.

BrianG said:
Yes, BA Startup Weekend is calendared for 11/11/11. I've been a mentor and judge at Startup Weekend in San Francisco and highly recommend the experience. Great way to meet entrepreneurial people and some amazing things come out of just 54 hours.
Ah, I see it now. Thanks! I'm definitely interested in learning more. We have a start-up that has been in development and we're trying to prep for a beta launch. Would love to learn more, I'll sign up for the web site but it'd be great to be able to get more info in person or via BAExpats too.

I see on the website that they say no existing businesses are encouraged to participate, just ideas that can be built from the ground-up in 54 hours. Is this also an event where existing start-ups can network, or is this potentially a poor fit for me and my start-up?

Back