Any Japanese Speaking Expat In The Forum? Job Offer

mjohnstone

Registered
I just saw this on one of the weekly newsletters I receive.
They are looking for an advanced japanese speaking person to act as assistant to japanese expats.

All the info here: http://goo.gl/LOVhn5

I have no affiliation/interest or knowledge of the parties involved. Just sharing in case anyone might be interested.

I lived in Japan for several years but never came close to fluency. When I first came to Argentina I would slip Japanese nouns into my sentences frequently, e.g. ¿Tienes tamanegi? for "Do you have onions?" Very embarrassing...

I lived in Japan for several years but never came close to fluency. When I first came to Argentina I would slip Japanese nouns into my sentences frequently, e.g. ¿Tienes tamanegi? for "Do you have onions?" Very embarrassing...

I used to do that when I was learning German. I'd reach for a word and Spanish would come out. I thought they were different enough that it wouldn't happen. But Japanese! Funny, how our brains work.

I used to do that when I was learning German. I'd reach for a word and Spanish would come out. I thought they were different enough that it wouldn't happen. But Japanese! Funny, how our brains work.

When I speak Portuguese, I often slip into Spanish.

Back