Any place for the summer?

Pensador

Registered
If you wanted to escape the heat off Northern Argentina for 3 months going to BA or any other city/place in Argentina where would you go? Or would you split up in to a couple of places? Thoughts?

Thanks in Advance

IF you want to stay in Argentina Mar Azul, Pinamar are OK options for summer.. You do not want to be in BA.

Thanks for the feedback looking at these locals. Was thinking URU but something new might be nice. 4 years in Punta I know the coast of URU well. But it is small. Maybe I will a few beach towns and the last 3 weeks in Bariloche.

It's a matter of taste but Costa del Este is our favorite.

Thanks for the feedback looking at these locals. Was thinking URU but something new might be nice. 4 years in Punta I know the coast of URU well. But it is small. Maybe I will a few beach towns and the last 3 weeks in Bariloche.
Do you need beach?if not,Cordoba is really nice and has a very healthy air,is the preffered site for peopel with asthma

I will forever champion Villa La Angostura. A small village with day long hikes that begin at your door...

We're not even halfway through Spring and I'm already wanting to pack up and go spend some time with the penguins. Never been.

Back