Any Recommendation For Tennis In Bs.as.?

christian.duerr

Registered
Hello together,
just arrived one month ago and brought my tennis equipment with me. Now I am looking for canchas and partners to play with (Level: medium hobby player).
Does anybody have any recommendations regarding clubs which do not require membership or offer low-level membership, or groups of people who join to play together, or forums, or whatever?
Any hint would be appreciated.
Best,
Christian

There are a couple of courts squeezed in between buildings on Sucre in Belgrano C. Very mellow scene and reasonable. Haven't played there for awhile but passed by recently and they were still there. A hidden gem.

You can hire a court in the Obras club on Libertador in Nuñez for a fee. If you need a trainer i can put you in touch with a good friend.

Thanks guys for the recommendations. In fact, I would be interested in a contact to a tennis trainer. Recommendations would be welcome.

What part of town are you in? I have checked out the courts at Congreso Tenis (associated with the Megatlon @ Pasco y Rivadavia) and they have hourly rates for their three clay courts. Not sure how busy they get but weekday mornings seemed to have availability.

I'd be interested in playing some singles if you're nearby.

Hi "drinkmate",
sorry for the late reply. I hope you read this anyway.
I am quite close to the courts you mention, living in Colegiales, on the border to Belgrano (Avenida El Cano). I'd definitely be interested in playing some singles, so we might want to try Congreso Tenis. Weekdays mornings should be possible for me.
However, I should ask: What's your level? Mine is medium, I would say.

Back