Anybody Voting Sunday ??? You Need A D.n.i. To Do It.

Very important !!!... I almost forgot. No alcohol sold on Sunday.
You don't want to get caught without that bottle of Merlot.
Better stock up on the grape juice.

Anybody Voting Sunday ??? You need a D.N.I. to do it.
You can log into the site below to know where your voting place is.

https://www.padron.gov.ar/

This was a misleading thread to begin with. One needs more than a DNI to vote on August 13. Sunday is a primary for a national election where you select the party you want on ballot for the October general election. You must be a citizen and registered before the deadline.

Permanent residents of the city of Buenos Aires are allowed to register and vote in the city elections.

This was a misleading thread to begin with. One needs more than a DNI to vote on August 13. You must be a citizen and registered before the deadline.

That is what is confusing me. I did not do any registration like you have implicated in all yr threads. but i am on the rolls basis info on

Basis your info, i should not be unless i registered myself personally. But such is not the case.

After 2 years of perm. res. if I am not mistaken. Correct?

It depends on where you live:

Permanent residents who have permanently resided in the city of Buenos Aires for at least three years are eligible to vote in the city elections. In order to vote, they must register themselves within 180 days of a city election.

The requirement is two years of residency in the provincia de Buenos Aires and varies by provincia.

That is what is confusing me. I did not do any registration like you have implicated in all yr threads. but i am on the rolls basis info on

Basis your info, i should not be unless i registered myself personally. But such is not the case.

You were automatically added by RENAPER to the voting roll when you became a citizen in 2011. Therefore, you are listed on the voting roll. You did not need to register (as permanent residents do to vote in the city elections).

I was not added due to a processing error by RENAPER until 2015, two years after I became a naturalized citizen. I went to the court to point this out, and my name was added to the voting roll months later using a photocopy of my DNI.

You are on the voter roll, are currently in the city, and so you have no excuse not to vote on Sunday in the PASO which is an obligation and responsibility of all citizens. They impose a fine when you don't vote.

This was a misleading thread to begin with. One needs more than a DNI to vote on August 13. Sunday is a primary for a national election where you select the party you want on ballot for the October general election. You must be a citizen and registered before the deadline.

Permanent residents of the city of Buenos Aires are allowed to register and vote in the city elections.
It's not a general election in October, they are legislative elections, mid term. Big difference.

Back