Anybody Voting Sunday ??? You Need A D.n.i. To Do It.

A reminder to ignore posts of an unwanted user
Go to my settings and enter the undesirable User to your list :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do the same...so you dont have to feel perturbed with what I post here.

If you are not doing so - it means you get some kind of thrill from my posts! B) B)

If I ask another member some question/doubt and you troll me, dont expect me to ignore it. :rolleyes:

It was great voting today. Feeling v satisfied and satiated.

It's not a general election in October, they are legislative elections, mid term. Big difference.

Thanks for noting my error.

From The Bubble weekly email newsletter:

THE PASO ELECTIONS ARE COMPLETELY USELESS

Last but not least, let's not forget that we just spent millions of pesos in an election that changes almost nothing and is only used as a preview of things to come in the October midterms. What is the point of having a primary election if candidates in almost all major parties run unopposed?

Last but not least, let's not forget that we just spent millions of pesos in an election that changes almost nothing and is only used as a preview of things to come in the October midterms. What is the point of having a primary election if candidates in almost all major parties run unopposed?
I agree entirely, but you know what the Argentines are like. They do like a good drama.
Anyway, I thought they were primaries, which means we have to go through the same old sh*t in October. Yawn.

well its a good opportunity for very small parties with less than 1% of the votes to receive huge funds to compete on equal footing with the majors. Preparing Flyers , spots , etc. No questions asked..!

Back