anybody want to play soccer in palermo

I'm up for a game of football. And as most a calling it soccer then you can't be very good at it, which means this old geezer might just be able to score a goal.

The game(s) are in the park?
An other option might be to go to Puerto Madero. Near the Hilton you can rent a place to play soccer(more like Futsal actually). Shouldn't be to expensive

I've been here for 6 weeks and I thought that I would be playing several times a week. I was wrong. I'm supposed to fly out at the end of May, but I think that I may be changing my flight plans, sooo...
Are the games in Palermo still on? Are they somewhere else? I live near Santa Fe y Av. 9 de Julio, but I walk, colective, Subte, Taxi... basically I get around town. Where? & When? Just let me know and I'm up for a game. (Also mention what the playing surface is, because that determines footware.)

Hi guys!
I arrive on May 22nd. I´d be up for playing but also plan to watch as many games as possible, including the small clubs such as Juniors & Chicago. Maybe even the Gran Sur for Banfield & Lanus!
Hence I like to meet any guys interested.
Is there a good bar to watch the English games?
Saludos!

If you want we can go together. Although I already have been to many.
Drop me an email granadaiscool @ Hotmail . com

hello there folks, just got here from Brazil, need my soccer fix havent played in ages! can someone email me at [email protected] and lemme know when you play, also if anyone happens to know anything about getting a job teaching english thatd be cool...nice one!

Dear all,
I play footie at the weekends in Palermo (just off Coronel Diaz) - the pitches there are great and it costs about 10 pesos each to rent a pitch for an hour. If we can get 8-10 players together and agree on a day to play I´ll get a regular slot booked.
Let´s kick things off by suggesting Wednesday evening - any takers?...
Calum

Back