Anyone else feeling allergy season in the air?

nativexpat

Registered
Is it just me or is it allergy season already?

I stepped out for a walk around the plaza and here I am, feeling hmmm... congested, itchy in the eyes, you know... allergized.

Is there anyone else feeling like this? It may sound stupid -spring is around the corner, off course it must be allergy season, just wanted to check with others and see if they have started experiencing it already?

Hi Mercedes

I do too have an allergy since about a week. Same symptoms. But I live in the campo so there is even more pollen.

Not yet. But I know I will soon! Have my Zyrtec in pocket.

Yesterday afternoon when i was out i could smell/taste the pollution in the air, which i havent for months, maybe because it was warm and no breeze.. so maybe just that..

mini said:
Not yet. But I know I will soon! Have my Zyrtec in pocket.

Dunno about that drug but there are anti allergen medication that you can take for prevention, instead of waiting for symptoms.

Definitely started feeling congested, sneezing all over the place for a few days now... Is Zyrtec sold as that in Chemists, or under a different name? Might pop down this afternoon.

Sorry for you! But good to know I am not alone (mal de muchos, consuelo de tontos) :p

I take Tabcin - Loratadina 1 pill a day. I am not a sneezer, though. I am more of an itching maniac. Itchitchitch!

therealsupa said:
Definitely started feeling congested, sneezing all over the place for a few days now... Is Zyrtec sold as that in Chemists, or under a different name? Might pop down this afternoon.

You know, I don't remember where I bought it. I think I bought it here. It's left over from last year.

orwellian said:
Dunno about that drug but there are anti allergen medication that you can take for prevention, instead of waiting for symptoms.

Zyrtec is a "24 hr" medication. The day I start getting headaches I take one a day for about a week. Usually after a week I don't need it anymore. But I do need to take it both in spring and in fall from some reason.

nativexpat said:
Is it just me or is it allergy season already?

I stepped out for a walk around the plaza and here I am, feeling hmmm... congested, itchy in the eyes, you know... allergized.

Is there anyone else feeling like this? It may sound stupid -spring is around the corner, off course it must be allergy season, just wanted to check with others and see if they have started experiencing it already?

That's because....Love is in the air

21st of September is approaching fast....you are going to feel 'allergized' even more...

Back