Anyone have a good car to sell?

BANY

Registered
Hi everyone,

Looking for something less than $5000 usd, obviously in great working condition. Just thought I would give the forum a try before I bring the usd in. I can pay here or there as you prefer. Let me know, open to any models just looking for a reliable car. Thanks.

ha ha ha....if you find something good for that price, please let me know...

there is no good value in 2nd hand cars here.
1,000,000 pesos might get you a 2013 gol trend (brazil import) if you are lucky - and I confirmed that on mercadolibre. https://vehiculos.mercadolibre.com.ar/_PriceRange_0ARS-1000000ARS

for new (0km) cars, this site has all the updated prices and tells the origin of where they are from, if made in argentina they will be cheaper such as fiat cronos, chevrolet onix or pick ups https://www.autocosmos.com.ar/ . impuesto de lujo over a cetain price threshold, which is not due on utility vehicles

The best car second hand you can find here is the Honda Civic but they are like 8000 and up.

ha ha ha....if you find something good for that price, please let me know...
Well...it depends on whats considered good, but I have found plenty of Toyota Corollas, Honda Civic and Peugot 407 for under a million pesos. You have them on Mercadolibre or at the local dealers. For a weekend car, thats all Im looking for.

The best car second hand you can find here is the Honda Civic but they are like 8000 and up.
Yes, I agree Civic is good, I like it. I just need it for the weekends and to drive very short distances. Many are under 5k still.

my girlfriends brother is preparing to sell his small Nissan, I think it's a March or a Tilda. I don't know any details about it, I can try to find out if you are interested

I would certainly consider a VW Gol for performance and resale value , was the most popular vehicle pre pandemic.

Here, a Civic is a large, expensive, imported car, with status. Hence, higher resale prices. I have rented small argentine and brazilian made chevies and fords, and they were totally fine for car trips thru the pampas. And much cheaper used than a Toyota or Honda. Newer Fiats are pretty decent too. If its just for weekends, I wouldnt want to pay as much as a fancy VW or Honda costs here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ben Expat Life 5
nicoenarg Expat Life 0
J Services Offered 0
R Expat Life 4
E Expat Life 9
Back