Anyone interested in group Spanish class?

Gordonj

Registered
We just moved here and are looking for a beginners Spanish class taught near Palermo. We found this recommended school around the corner from us called IntoWords (http://www.intowords.com.ar) where they charge $80/week for a group that meets 10 hours a week. The problem is, we need a group. Anyone else interested in joining us? They limit the group size to 5 people. They're pretty flexible on days and times, so if you're interested send me your preferences and I'll try to put something together. (Or if you can recommend an alternative, please let me know.)
Thanks
Gordon

I would be interested in this, but it would have to be after 6 or 7 pm, or on weekends.

That time should work for us. Let me see if there are any more people interested and get back to you.
Gordon

Hola guys,
I'm belgian, I can recommand you AIE (asociacion international de estudios). Before going there, I didn't speak spanish at all, I got a really good teacher, it's a great school, very serious, very friendly and you don't feel yourself like a tourist. There are individuals or group courses, semi or intensives, you can pick what you want. They have some materiels to help you, they're native (it's essential for me), it's like a family.
Here is their website: aiele.com.ar,
Furthermore,they organised many activities (tango show, trip in the countryside, bike tours, etc.) very funny. The school is near the callao station in recoleta.
Suerte.besos

Hola Talia.
Why is it that you have exactly 5 posts on this forum, all of which are praising your fantastic spanish course? Maybe you should take a course in online marketing as well. It will help you do this stuff in a less obvious way.

Talia said:
Hola guys,
I'm belgian, I can recommand you AIE (asociacion international de estudios). Before going there, I didn't speak spanish at all, I got a really good teacher, it's a great school, very serious, very friendly and you don't feel yourself like a tourist. There are individuals or group courses, semi or intensives, you can pick what you want. They have some materiels to help you, they're native (it's essential for me), it's like a family.
Here is their website: aiele.com.ar,
Furthermore,they organised many activities (tango show, trip in the countryside, bike tours, etc.) very funny. The school is near the callao station in recoleta.
Suerte.besos

Back