Anyone interested in group spanish classes - beginner

Chris Campbell

Registered
Hi there,

My names Chris and ive been living over here for a few months. Ive learnt spanish for 1 month, and have the most amazing teacher. The rest of my group have left to go travelling, and i would like to find some other people interested in learning together. 1 it brings down the cost, and 2 its a GREAT way to meet new people, and have fom fun at the same time.

We have class in a super beautiful flat in recoleta, and even make our own empanadas for lunch every day :)

Let me know if anyones interested. There are only 4 positions available.

I look forward to hearing from you

Chris

Hi Chris,
I'm new to Buenos Aires as well and looking to start learning Spanish as well as start immersing myself in the city and culture. Could you send me the information about your class? I'd love to talk to you about possibly joining.
Thanks!

Hi Chris,
I have been here for 5 months and would like to take Spanish lessons with a group. Can you post the information about the class and the cost? or send pm
Thanks

Hey guys,

Great to hear from you. The classes run daily from 10:45am-12:45pm monday to friday. The cost will be UDS$125 a week, including making our own empananas for lunch (which we do in a 10 min break). The maximum in the class would be 6 people.

If you are interested, we could start as a group next week on monday for a week trial, and see how we all get on?

Will be great to meet you both

Hi there, I would like to join. However, due to my work schedule, I can only do evenings or weekends. Is there still space for me?

Hi, I'm interested too..

How much is the class, and when do you have it???
I've got a little empanada making experience if that helps...

Thanks

Hi,

I would like to learn as well and live in Palermo. What hours are you talking about and what is the cost?

Back