Anyone interested in looking after a puppy that was hurt in an accident?

He is adorable. If I am not mistaken, in the last video he was using his left-rear foot and dragging his right-rear foot. In this video he is using his right foot and dragging the left. If I am correct, it seems that both feet are starting to work.
He is a real cutie!

He is adorable. If I am not mistaken, in the last video he was using his left-rear foot and dragging his right-rear foot. In this video he is using his right foot and dragging the left. If I am correct, it seems that both feet are starting to work.
Actually the right leg was the first one with which he began to move and now started to move the left one. The progressive is slower but I think it's going to take more time but he'll be able to get it

Looks like that left rear leg still isn't working at all, but he seems to be in good spirits. Best of luck to the poor little guy.

I don't use Instagram and can't read your post there. The videos I've seen of Milaneso are great! I'm exploring ways I can take him. If there is anything he needs in the way of food or medicine, please let me know.
You can see the new Milaneso's advances in the Facebook link as well 🤗 I'm so happy that I wanted to share with all of this nice community

Back