Anyone know of a good Spanish school in Palermo

Meri

Registered
Hi all,
I'm wanting to take classes at a school but would love to go somewhere close to my place in Palermo (by the zoo). Anyone know of a place offering classes in this barrio?
Thx!
Meri

I have been taking classes at Bueno, Dale!, it's a relatively new school in Palermo Soho (Costa Rica y Malabia). Small groups and the teachers are really great! Highly recomended!

there is one right by the zoo/plaza Italia. street name impossible to spell/say:
darregueyra maybe? just at charcas. five min walk from zoo.

called LV studios. small but great school.

I second the recommendation for Vamos Spanish Academy. It's just a short walk from the Bulnes subte station.

Yes I´ve heard good things about buenos dale! too.

Hey, when I went to BA I went to this school LVstudio in Palermo for spanish lessons. I did a month long group course and it was pretty good value, and the people in my group were pretty cool too, which was good cause I didnt know anyone. They also organised little events for us, like dancing nights, dinners and drinks.

The website is http://lvstudioclassesinpalermobuenosaires.wordpress.com/

and the address is Darregueyra 2394

I also recommend LV Studios in Palermo. It very close to the zoo, which is good for you. They gear the class towards learning Spanish "the Argentine way" so you learn all of the slang and references particular to Argentina, which is very helpful. They also have a lot of conversation events and socials so you meet some great people. And it is really affordable. Email them for more info at [email protected]

To the OP and other members reading this thread, pay attention to the post count of the users recommending schools. The competition among Spanish schools here is intense, and registering accounts in forums for the sole purpose of publicity is a common practice. It's part of the game, so be prudent. :)

i noticed that too, but I really did go last november and it was an enjoyable and educational experience...although the rooms can get pretty damn hot during summer.
overall a good experience. was great for a base, but am now getting private lessons with an awesome teacher not connected to LV. PM is you want details on either.

Back