Which spanish school in Palermo area is the best?

Ola

Registered
I am looking for spanish school, do not really want one-on-one as I would like to meet other people. I know there is many in downtown area, but are there any good ones in Palermo?

Suggest you use the search function. I would recommend UBA etc as opposed to the "tourist schools". However, there are plenty of threads that have good recommendations for a cpl of the tourist schools.

Group classes are great to meet people, but cant recommend highly enough private classes with a well qualified teacher if you can afford it. Yes, its more expensive but I think value for money and just pure advancement they are far better.

Good idea to try and find a language swap (Beerlingual, Spanglish for eg) if you dont know too many locals to practice your spanish. Or, even better try and find an "amigo/a", if you know what I mean.

Ola said:
I am looking for spanish school, do not really want one-on-one as I would like to meet other people. I know there is many in downtown area, but are there any good ones in Palermo?

I believe Vamos is in Palermo. I have no information about it, but I've heard it recommended before. Be careful with fake reviews - these threads are magnets for spam.

Back