Anyone Live On England St?

Ah yes, this will go great with various names such as:

Lebensraum Straße
ГУЛАГ улица (GULAG Ulitsa)
大東亜共栄圏大通り (Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere Avenue)
Plaza Franco
Piazza Mousilini
Bulevard Nicolae Ceaușescu
Rue Vichy
Invasion of Indo China Crecent

You all get the point. Let's name a street after something like a war lead by a dictator to annex land we haven't controlled for a long time!

If people named streets after the bombing of Iraq or when Operation Condor started I think people would be pissed, but then again this Arge, so logic goes out the window when you touch down...

Ever stop to think about the names of the Apache helicopter or the Tomahawk missile? It's as if the Germans were to build a submarine called The Hebrew.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Geronimo_name_controversy

Ever stop to think about the names of the Apache helicopter or the Tomahawk missile? It's as if the Germans were to build a submarine called The Hebrew.

Oh we're terribly guilty, I mean yes we still put slave owners on our money still and name various things after them, and we invaded several nations since 1984, but at least the world doesn't think we're the pinnacle of human rights and such. Most people in America would likely be upset if the back of ours (and Argies)precious Benjamins featured the Trail of Tears (or whatever you want to use as our version of the Conquest of the Desert), I just find so much double standards going on here from the same people that say "America is an evil empire blah blah blah" while at the same time their country is guilty of some serious things too.

I also think we need an internal and external "apologize for America tour" as the GOP calls it, we've done some messed up shit.

I'd make a list, but you get the idea: Peron adored even though he suppressed human rights and was a fascist/loved nazis, unchallenged racism towards people from Peru, Colombia, Venezuela and Paraguay (plus all black people, regardless or anything), and defending Russia while it annexes another countries territory. That gives me an idea to question Queen K's position:

Who thinks we should make a "We the People" petition at whitehouse.gov for President Obama to annex Palermo, Belgrano, Puerto Madero, Recoleta and Florida Street to defend the rights of ethnic Americans being abused by neo-peronists!

PEANUT BUTTER & iPHONES PARA TODOS!

47789535.jpg

Back