Anyone Selling A Phone

Eugenia

Registered
I figured I will just throw this out there, if anyone is leaving and wants to sell their phone let me know. Since I am a slow study and have yet to learn how to keep my eye on my cell :( Going in and buying yet another new one is escruciatingly foolish. I swear the next one I will tape to my ass! lol

I figured I will just throw this out there, if anyone is leaving and wants to sell their phone let me know. Since I am a slow study and have yet to learn how to keep my eye on my cell :( Going in and buying yet another new one is escruciatingly foolish. I swear the next one I will tape to my ass! lol
The chorros called and requested, as a minimum, a quad core processor with 1Gb of RAM, dual SIM and an 8 MP camera.

Hello, I've got a Samsung Galaxy SIII, unblocked for sale AR$ 4000 ono.

I am not saying anything about you and hope you sell it. However, is that how much a GS3 costs second hand here? It's a genuine question as I make my living because of smartphones and am staggered by the prices here.

The chorros called and requested, as a minimum, a quad core processor with 1Gb of RAM, dual SIM and an 8 MP camera.

I am embarrssed to say I have lost 3 expensive phones in the last 6 months, one from a pick pocket and two from my apartment ( can only be the housekeeper although I can´t prove it) for some reason my cheap backup phone that can´t run the apps I need for work seams to stick around lol

I am embarrssed to say I have lost 3 expensive phones in the last 6 months, one from a pick pocket and two from my apartment ( can only be the housekeeper although I can´t prove it) for some reason my cheap backup phone that can´t run the apps I need for work seams to stick around lol

sounds like it's time for a new housekeeper too, if nobody else is coming in and out of your apartment and it's happened twice now. talked to your landlord about it?

For new unblocked cells try Tope Cell Av. Santa Fe 2369 or for cheaper go to Galeria Peruana Corrientes near Larrea , full of USED cells..!!

http://www.topecel.com/samsung_qO12XtOcxSM

Back