Anyone Traveling To Toronto, Canada?

Jo44

Registered
Hello everyone:
I just recently broke up with my Argentinian boyfriend. I was living in Argentina for a year and left in November to visit family in Canada. Unfortunately, my boyfriend and I decided to end things while I was away in Canada. Now I have two suitcases full of things in Argentina and sending them to Canada will cost a considerable amount of money. So I was wondering if anyone from Argentina is traveling to Canada anytime soon? If so, is there a possibility someone could pick up the suitcases and bring them with them? I will pay for the extra baggage charge. Or if someone knows any other options, please let me know. Thanks.

this was posted this morning http://baexpats.org/topic/25274-paul-frampton-article/page__hl__suitcase ........ !!

Well that's pretty scary.. Fortunately, I only have clothes, makeup, perfume and books in my suitcases. I checked the price for cargo shipping on airlines and it will cost me $1000 which is ridiculously expensive. So it would be nice to figure out another option.

I would take it as a loss and move on if the cost of shipping is more than the stuff itself. Also interesting in the case of the professor is the fact he managed to bring the suitcase into Argentina from Bolivia undetected? Imagine how much other stuff is getting in.

Back