Traveling abroad before receiving DNI

darksider415

Registered
So, hooray, my spouse and I both have our resolutions for our permanent residency, and have had for a bit... My wife got hers in February, and I got mine a month ago. However, our DNIs haven't arrived, and we leave for Brazil, next week.

Do y'all know of any way to prod ReNaPer to speed up their process, or is this going to be a "print the resolutions and present them to Migraciones on the way out and then back in" situation, and do y'all know if this will cause any problems, either going or coming?

My lawyer had told me yes I can use the RaNaPer to travel if the DNI has not arrived. Also, assuming you are carrying a US passport, you don't need a tourist visa for Brasil until April 9 2025 even if you were not an Argentinian resident. . You should not have any problems going or coming except maybe the customs agent, if inexperienced, will want to consult with a supervisor.

My lawyer had told me yes I can use the RaNaPer to travel if the DNI has not arrived. Also, assuming you are carrying a US passport, you don't need a tourist visa for Brasil until April 9 2025 even if you were not an Argentinian resident. . You should not have any problems going or coming except maybe the customs agent, if inexperienced, will want to consult with a supervisor.
Yep. I saw where they pushed through the change at the last second to the Brazilian visa requirements. I had it already, but it's a moot point for the next year.

Back