Anyone used "Atención Rápida" for new DNI & passport?

I need to change the address on my DNI (temporaria non-Mercosur), diving right into https://mi.argentina.gob.ar/turnos/seleccion-turno/1147 I see that the only offices with available appointments are in the various villas scattered around CABA. What gives?

As a foreigner I can't use the "atención rápida" channel?

Last time I had to do this (2019) I was able to go to Hipolito Yrigoyen in the centre of BA, but things seem to have changed.
I was able to change the address on my DNI (temporaria non-Mercosur) last week, even though there's no indication on the website that foreigners can do this. I went to the office on Av. Colon, it took about 45 mins, more than I expected, but it all worked out. The 300 pesos can only be paid with credit or debit cards there. New DNI should be delivered within 20 working days.

Needed to get a special permission to visit Renaper as well, though nobody looked at it.

My juramento is this Thursday. Which centro de atencion rapida is best one to go to w/ the carta de ciud.? Can I do the tramite at any of them even the one in 25 de Mayo 155? When using the link to get a turno with he link for the "DNI- carta the ciud." shows no turnos but the regular "DNI - con Atención Rápida" shows plenty of turnos.

My juramento is this Thursday. Which centro de atencion rapida is best one to go to w/ the carta de ciud.? Can I do the tramite at any of them even the one in 25 de Mayo 155? When using the link to get a turno with he link for the "DNI- carta the ciud." shows no turnos but the regular "DNI - con Atención Rápida" shows plenty of turnos.
felicidades, in 8 month is very very fast!!!

felicidades, in 8 month is very very fast!!!
Yes, but I am a huge pain in the a$$ haha. And I got a relatively slow Juzgado actually. With some research and planning, and a bit of luck, it can be done in 7-8 months. Get to know the clerks by first name, be chummy, when possible call them on the phone, do not rely on email (they won't respond likely), check their work (trust but verify, they tend to be sloppy), be ready to call Renaper, the Police, RNR, Interpol etc. and enquire on the status of your oficio...otherwise things get "lost". At times you literally have to call the Juzgado and tell them when and how the oficio was "responded" or they would just overlook it...

Yes, but I am a huge pain in the a$$ haha. And I got a relatively slow Juzgado actually. With some research and planning, and a bit of luck, it can be done in 7-8 months. Get to know the clerks by first name, be chummy, when possible call them on the phone, do not rely on email (they won't respond likely), check their work (trust but verify, they tend to be sloppy), be ready to call Renaper, the Police, RNR, Interpol etc. and enquire on the status of your oficio...otherwise things get "lost". At times you literally have to call the Juzgado and tell them when and how the oficio was "responded" or they would just overlook it...
what a story!
good luck with the juramento and DNI process!

8 months is a speed record. Mine took 6 years. Half of that was probably my own complications, half due to bureaucratic delays.

25 de mayo 155 is where I went for the DNI last April. With an appointment, it was quick and easy. The DNI took over a month to be delivered though.

8 months is a speed record. Mine took 6 years. Half of that was probably my own complications, half due to bureaucratic delays.

25 de mayo 155 is where I went for the DNI last April. With an appointment, it was quick and easy. The DNI took over a month to be delivered though.
Yes, I went to Av. Colon, needed an appointment and also a permission to enter the office (this was in June, I'm not sure if that's still needed, best check), and the DNI also took over a month (more like 7-8 weeks) to be delivered. And they're really fussy about delivering now, a few years back they'd drop the DNI in the mailbox, now they want to see the receipt you get when you apply for the DNI.

They work a lot better at 25 de Mayo 155.
That's where I got a turno for tomorrow. Bajo what is the current estimated delivery time for the new DNI, wondering if I will get it before I fly home for the holidays? When I got my latest DNI as extranjero last month it took 3 weeks but with the DNI argentino I guess it would take longer since they need to assign a new DNI number.

Back