Anyone Used The Service "miami A Tu Casa" ??

This goes in circles here :). Truth is, custom officers all over the world have quite a lot of power, usually that just doesn't affect us, because we are small fishes there. Here, thanks to the funny government, 5 kg of cocaína gives you similar treatment as baby clothes from grandmother.. At least we cannot say they are discriminatory ;)

Your absolutely right, and some people never admit fault. If I was wrong I merely started by asking Bajo how could he get more than 2 packages per year legally, he says he can get all he wants as long as he pay taxes.

Since this started I went to another Correo office and asked if it was possible, they said no. You can only get 2 packages per year weather you pay taxes or not. I then had my wife, and mother-in-law go into other offices and ask the same question turns out EVERY Aduanna officer we talked to said you can only receive 2 packages per year.

So, I guess I got the facts of the laws by asking the officials at the aduanna offices AGAIN. I was just made to wonder by a certain someone who claims you can get as many packages as you like delivered to them IF they pay the taxes.

Aduanna says otherwise in case anyone else wants to know the facts and prevent headaches other than the 3 hour wait for your 2 packages per year!

You order more than 2 items off the internet in a year and they get returned, one agent told me it wasn't uncommon for them to just keep the extra packages, then auction them off no matter what it is.

So that in mind unless you have some kind of special arrangement I wouldn't order more than 2 items per year from out of the country, citizen or visitor you'll be treated the same, you don't get the extra 2 packages!

IT also appears the individuals at aduanna enjoy wasting peoples time, and money, like some Sadistic pleasure for them, but who know maybe not all aduanna people are sadistic like this, maybe I just got them on a bad day. LOL

Or maybe just maybe its all my fault because I went in thinking I was going to get all the packages I paid for, I treated the employees with kindness, and respect, they didnt like that and decided to teach me a lesson for being nice to people who work at the correo office!

At any rate 2 packages is what I believe to be true, and no worries because I wont try that CRIME again of getting more than 2 packages per year!

If you agree to a certain "fee" that includes a bribe , but you do not actually pay the bribe directly , would you be guilty ?

If a tree falls down in the woods and nobody heard it or saw it , did it really fall ?

One hundred lawyers at the bottom of the sea ? A good start.

Argentina , where corruption is an art form.

If you agree to a certain "fee" that includes a bribe , but you do not actually pay the bribe directly , would you be guilty ?

If a tree falls down in the woods and nobody heard it or saw it , did it really fall ?

One hundred lawyers at the bottom of the sea ? A good start.

Argentina , where corruption is an art form.

LOL,

"You seem to be in some distress," said the judge to the witness. "Is anything the matter?"
"Well, your Honor," said the witness, "I swore to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but every time I try, some lawyer objects."

Ignorance of the law excuses no man - from practicing it. - Adison Mizner

It doesnt work!

TIA!

This is Argentina

This Is Africa

You need to get familiar with the situation and stop allowing the pale skin of the natives to further confuse you into arguing from a rational standpoint (if you want that go to Chile)

Bureaucracy is a weapon and there s no greater pleasure than turning artillery on just the people who taught you how to use it.

Back