Anyone Used The Service "miami A Tu Casa" ??

BAJO buddy please use some logic, when this all happened I had just got here within my first 30 days of landing in this country. I was a new visitor after just having paid the 200 dollars to come here!

YOU have a comprehension problem!

No, you change the facts all the time.

Look I have already told you that I had the law explained to me by the head of aduanna in La Plata, and she told me that she had talked to the head of aduanna. he told her even though it was written citizens, as of now i just found the link on line, the law written has been changed. I downloaded a copy and printed it out when I spoke with Sylvia in La Plata, it said citizens. But it is now changed to "whoever uses the postal service"

But at the time they told me regardless of how the law is written, it applies to everyone and everyone can only get 2 packages per year using correo.

It appears they changed it sometime after my meeting with the head of Aduanna in la Plata. If you look at the source code for their page you can see when they changed it.

At any rate I wasnt mistaken in any of my comments, If I had been, I have no problem saying I was wrong.

Again I want to know how you can get more than 2 packages per year through correo LEGALLY?

Now my point is someone on here said they can get UNLIMITED packages, I asked how without breaking the law?

Einico the question isnt for you, its for others who said they did it, and called me, an idiot, retarded, a law breaker , many other things, in the past. ID like to know HOW they did it, because I would love to order my son some toys that you cant find here.

Again. A chat means nothing.
When you have to pick u your packages, you have to do an affidavit on line and pay or not the tax. To be ABLE to do it, you need a DNI, to open an account at AFIP (irs) and then you can do it.

If you don't have that, then there is a procedure where you can bring 2 packages per year and pay at banco nacion.

Your naive interpretation of law doesn't work out regarding tax and customs. When you are dealing with the State, it is always right, even in case of doubt.

There are different rules depending if this is labor law, family law, criminal law or customs (tax) and you don' t understand it.

I explained you many times how to do it but you don't want to understand. You quote a newspaper, right! Written by a lawyer? No! But guess what i do for a living dealing every day with federal authorities?

So, here is the answer: you cannot do it. You just don't like it.

Entonces, en la realidad, La Nacion miente tambien?

I'm actually surprised that while talking about the legal requirements needed to get shipments to begin with, that they would only mention the part that requires the results of one to not to have paid taxes and not be good with AFIP and they don't mention that you could have as many packages as you want as long as you pay taxes and are good with AFIP (even though the article mentions that you still have to declare your income and all, if I recall correctly without reading the article again). Because really, the focus of the article had nothing to do with foreigners who weren't paying taxes, but rather Argentinos themselves and how the law affects them. I didn't think La Nacion was so far against the government that they would have lied so boldly.

Does any public body (or private?) here ever tell the truth?

Again. A chat means nothing.
When you have to pick u your packages, you have to do an affidavit on line and pay or not the tax. To be ABLE to do it, you need a DNI, to open an account at AFIP (irs) and then you can do it.

If you don't have that, then there is a procedure where you can bring 2 packages per year and pay at banco nacion.

Your naive interpretation of law doesn't work out regarding tax and customs. When you are dealing with the State, it is always right, even in case of doubt.

There are different rules depending if this is labor law, family law, criminal law or customs (tax) and you don' t understand it.

I explained you many times how to do it but you don't want to understand. You quote a newspaper, right! Written by a lawyer? No! But guess what i do for a living dealing every day with federal authorities?

So, here is the answer: you cannot do it. You just don't like it.

I opened the account and paid taxes, but you dont comprehend that.

Never changed anything, and one CANT change the facts, the facts are the facts. I was new to your country just arrived, you never seemed to get that, but had a chip on your shoulder from the get go, like I was here illegally. I said I had just arrived, when I posted the thread. Please learn to read before you judge.

I don't judge anybody.

The chip in my shoulder is called a law degree.

As I explined before, your packages were auctioned and this happends with contraband.

The problem is that you don't like what i say, that's it.

Entonces, en la realidad, La Nacion miente tambien?

I'm actually surprised that while talking about the legal requirements needed to get shipments to begin with, that they would only mention the part that requires the results of one to not to have paid taxes and not be good with AFIP and they don't mention that you could have as many packages as you want as long as you pay taxes and are good with AFIP (even though the article mentions that you still have to declare your income and all, if I recall correctly without reading the article again). Because really, the focus of the article had nothing to do with foreigners who weren't paying taxes, but rather Argentinos themselves and how the law affects them. I didn't think La Nacion was so far against the government that they would have lied so boldly.

Does any public body (or private?) here ever tell the truth?

1) there is no difference in the AR law between foreigners and locals besides that, they might not have the bourocratic requirements like an account at AFIP website perhaps.

2) i don't think that La Nacion lies, but the article is too superficial and the journalist might not understand the law properly because, reading the same art., and the law, i arrive to a different conclusion.

I don't judge anybody.

The chip in my shoulder is called a law degree.

As I explined before, your packages were auctioned and this happends with contraband.

The problem is that you don't like what i say, that's it.

A toddlers Cars 2 toys, are contraband?

I guess if someone wants what you ordered, or what you have, anything can be considered contraband!

LOL

If you werent there HOW can you be so sure?

You cant unless you see all the evidence, no lawyer that I know would go out on a limb like that, it doesn't make sense.

So the issue of you having a law degree, isnt the point. but its stymieing.

First you said I was illegally here within my first 30 days of arriving, then you said I was committing a crime, yet everything I bought was clearly marked, and I got the paperwork to pay taxes on the AFIP website.

Now you say its because everything was contraband, which is it?

Was I here illegally within my first 30 days, or were my childs toys contraband?

The items weren't contraband, they let me choose the 2 items I would receive so your statement has no logic, and is not based upon any legal standpoint. You constantly change the issue as to WHY i wasn't allowed my packages.

The issue was I pay taxes on 1 item and the other was free. They said they were going to send the others back but lied.

The supervisor committed a felony, posing as an immigration official, then her supervisor tried to placate me and get me not to complain to a higher authority.

In all this I was doing nothing more than following the laws, but was told in the end NO ONE can get more than 2 packages per year.

Your law degree doesn't mean squat when you look at all the facts, your saying because you have a law degree they are all wrong and your right.

ID look at the facts, the real facts of whats been stated because so far your way wrong. Reread the real LAW. and stop trying to bully me into just believing what you say BECAUSE you have a law degree here.

It doesnt work!

Hellooooooooooo, felonies are a crime in some other country.

They have the legal authority to arrest you and send you to immigration. I already posted an arrest act.

Do you still think this is Trader Joe and you complain and they care? They are public federal agents, helloooooooooooooooo

You mentioned some kind of scientist device, now they are toys???????

While you quote a newspaper and a chat i read the law and i understand it.

A felony? Really? What other crime he commit? He is an apostate? An adulterer? He broke the speed limit? He drunk alcohol at the street? He was loitering? None of this actions are crimes in this country.

Perhaps you are right, it wasn't contraband but as you behaved like i have rights and i enforce them even i don't care about the inferior laws of this contry, they made a cross in "contraband" instead or "return to Sender" because they have the legal authority to do it.

This goes in circles here :). Truth is, custom officers all over the world have quite a lot of power, usually that just doesn't affect us, because we are small fishes there. Here, thanks to the funny government, 5 kg of cocaína gives you similar treatment as baby clothes from grandmother.. At least we cannot say they are discriminatory ;)

Back