Anyone Used The Service "miami A Tu Casa" ??

Nobodyspecial pretend to be a victim of the bureaucracy while, in fact, he was trying to be "smart" doing some clumsy contraband and he doesn't want to understand that they were nice not arresting him.
Also, he makes some weird interpretation of the law and he is hard as a rock.
Now he invented a new way to call illegal immigration: visitor. Of course none of the agents of customs bought that b.....t.

No contraband in them, they opened them and agreed there was no contraband so that statement has no basis in fact nor law.

they said citizens and visitors could only get 2 packages per year, yet Bajo says he can get as many as he likes if he pays the fees. I asked how he could do it legally and he resorted to twisting the facts and name calling!

Anyone thinking logically and reading the laws sees im stating facts.

The law says citizens can only get 2 packages per year,

1) you don't even understand your illegal staying in this country. 2) I asserted that you don't understand at all.
3) get a DNI you "visitor"....

So Bajo according to your interpretation of the law, right after I paid my 200 dollar fee to come here, within my first 30 days of arriving I'm illegally here?

LOL

No contraband in them, they opened them and agreed there was no contraband so that statement has no basis in fact nor law.

they said citizens and visitors could only get 2 packages per year, yet Bajo says he can get as many as he likes if he pays the fees. I asked how he could do it legally and he resorted to twisting the facts and name calling!

Anyone thinking logically and reading the laws sees im stating facts.

I would love the exact quote from the law that says its only for citizens. Since the government in this country does not differentiate between residents and citizens when it screws people over (EDIT: to be fair, also when it is for the good, like paying the same fee in national parks all around the country), I highly doubt what you're saying. But please provide the exact quote to prove your point, otherwise you too are just pulling stuff out of thin air.

I would love the exact quote from the law that says its only for citizens. Since the government in this country does not differentiate between residents and citizens when it screws people over (EDIT: to be fair, also when it is for the good, like paying the same fee in national parks all around the country), I highly doubt what you're saying. But please provide the exact quote to prove your point, otherwise you too are just pulling stuff out of thin air.

Im telling you what they said when they talked to me. How can I give you an exact quote, you want a video of the encounter too i suppose?

I read the law, posted several links.

But that is what they said verbally.

Im telling you what they said when they talked to me. How can I give you an exact quote, you want a video of the encounter too i suppose?

I read the law, posted several links.

But that is what they said verbally.

I don't care about what they said. I am talking about your incessant repetitions where you keep saying that "The law says it is only for citizens." which it clearly does not. So where exactly in the law does it say what you say it does?

I don't care about what they said. I am talking about your incessant repetitions where you keep saying that "The law says it is only for citizens." which it clearly does not. So where exactly in the law does it say what you say it does?

Ive seen this type of behavior before its when an adversary has no valid point or argument.They then result to a distraction technique or an attempt to discredit the person who is pointing out an injustice or lie.

It doesn't work, people see through it. Your doing it now, you cant find fault with my other posts and know im posting the truth, but because you cant refute the facts you now result to this distraction, and argument about semantics.

sorry you lose! i posted the facts as to what the people of aduanna and the embassies said to me.

I was told by both embassies the law didnt apply to none citizens.

Aduanna said they applied to me which is why i wasnt allowed to pickup my packages.

You should read the who thread, i stated this very clearly several times in the other thread, I was very clear and truthful.

PS get back to the point, how does someone get 5 packages per year LEGALLY?

If its illegal how do they get away with it, and even brag about it?

Ive seen this type of behavior before its when an adversary has no valid point or argument.They then result to a distraction technique or an attempt to discredit the person who is pointing out an injustice or lie.

It doesn't work, people see through it. Your doing it now, you cant find fault with my other posts and know im posting the truth, but because you cant refute the facts you now result to this distraction, and argument about semantics.

sorry you lose! i posted the facts as to what the people of aduanna and the embassies said to me.

I was told by both embassies the law didnt apply to none citizens.

Aduanna said they applied to me which is why i wasnt allowed to pickup my packages.

You should read the who thread, i stated this very clearly several times in the other thread, I was very clear and truthful.

PS get back to the point, how does someone get 5 packages per year LEGALLY?

If its illegal how do they get away with it, and even brag about it?

Wow. Paranoia much?

No, you're wrong on the facts that the law applies only to citizens regardless of what embassies and people tell you. Since you linked to the law (via the La Nación article) the assumption is that you know how to read Spanish. So your claim that the law applies only to citizens is flat out false.

Let me quote again what you wrote.

So once again, where does the law say that?

And adversary? :) Calm down, this isn't a war zone and stop confusing me with Bajo_cero2, I'm not speaking for him, he can do that for himself.

As for the 2 items per year thing, the law is saying, and the La Nación article also alluded to it, that the limit applies only when you use "correo oficial". The $25 dollar limit per year still applies regardless. Anything else, you need a permit. The law does not say "if you're a visitor, you're exempt". It does not address the issue. It applies to everyone generally.

This is exactly the same as being able to purchase dollars here. You can not legally purchase dollars unless you have permission from AFIP. The only way you can get that permission is if you have a CUIL or CUIT. That automatically makes sure that visitors are unable to purchase dollars. No one debates that fact, I'm not sure why you're debating the issue of getting packages delivered to you to death, creating laws out of thin air.

As for how people do or don't get packages, I don't know neither do I care. The only things I used to order online were books which got to my house without any problem whatsoever.

Wow. Paranoia much?

No, you're wrong on the facts that the law applies only to citizens regardless of what embassies and people tell you. Since you linked to the law (via the La Nación article) the assumption is that you know how to read Spanish. So your claim that the law applies only to citizens is flat out false.

Let me quote again what you wrote.

So once again, where does the law say that?

And adversary? :) Calm down, this isn't a war zone and stop confusing me with Bajo_cero2, I'm not speaking for him, he can do that for himself.

As for the 2 items per year thing, the law is saying, and the La Nación article also alluded to it, that the limit applies only when you use "correo oficial". The $25 dollar limit per year still applies regardless. Anything else, you need a permit. The law does not say "if you're a visitor, you're exempt". It does not address the issue. It applies to everyone generally.

This is exactly the same as being able to purchase dollars here. You can not legally purchase dollars unless you have permission from AFIP. The only way you can get that permission is if you have a CUIL or CUIT. That automatically makes sure that visitors are unable to purchase dollars. No one debates that fact, I'm not sure why you're debating the issue of getting packages delivered to you to death, creating laws out of thin air.

As for how people do or don't get packages, I don't know neither do I care. The only things I used to order online were books which got to my house without any problem whatsoever.

Look I have already told you that I had the law explained to me by the head of aduanna in La Plata, and she told me that she had talked to the head of aduanna. he told her even though it was written citizens, as of now i just found the link on line, the law written has been changed. I downloaded a copy and printed it out when I spoke with Sylvia in La Plata, it said citizens. But it is now changed to "whoever uses the postal service"

But at the time they told me regardless of how the law is written, it applies to everyone and everyone can only get 2 packages per year using correo.

It appears they changed it sometime after my meeting with the head of Aduanna in la Plata. If you look at the source code for their page you can see when they changed it.

At any rate I wasnt mistaken in any of my comments, If I had been, I have no problem saying I was wrong.

Again I want to know how you can get more than 2 packages per year through correo LEGALLY?

Now my point is someone on here said they can get UNLIMITED packages, I asked how without breaking the law?

Einico the question isnt for you, its for others who said they did it, and called me, an idiot, retarded, a law breaker , many other things, in the past. ID like to know HOW they did it, because I would love to order my son some toys that you cant find here.

Back