Anyone Used The Service "miami A Tu Casa" ??

Bravo! Let s not allow contrabando ruin this otherwise honest society.
Would you define or translate the sin of contra-bando for me? Im not as wise and worldly as a scrive but it sounds like people in Arg have been selling weapons to Balkan and South Ametican nations or perhaps even buying and selling narcotics across continents! Goodness forbid.
Those goPro and iPhone pushers should be made an example of before the rest of the Argentine population gets any ideas....

This is not a sin smart guy, it is a federal crime.
Interesting that you mentioned the contraband of weapons made by former President Menem. Guess what? He was sentenced by the federal justice to 7 years in jail:
http://www.lanacion....ena-causa-armas

The difference is that a huge ephedrine business gets government approval; buying electronics, however, is an evil, neo-liberal act that tries to destroy the nac&pop industry! ;)

Wrong. You can bring whatever you want if you pay the taxes. Simple like that.

Why not order it your self , ship it to your favorite air freight forwarder in Miami , pay them the US$30 per kilo and no import taxes , no customs , no line at retiro or trips to eze and have it in about a week. Pick it up at their local office and pay cash for your air freight.

Well, they do contraband, what do you expect? Iso 9001? A "who we are"? So the federal judge can send police to arrest them?

I buy many things on line. Use standard mail. Don't expend over 999 usd shipment included. Pay the 50% custom tax. Waste 2 hours waiting and get you box. This is legit, not a like in FB.

But as I posted in a thread when I first got here, you can buy things legally, then as mine when they get here they tell you, "your only allowed 2 items shipped to you per YEAR!"

So I have no idea how you can buy many items, unless your talking about over a few years period, LEGALLY!

But as I posted in a thread when I first got here, you can buy things legally, then as mine when they get here they tell you, "your only allowed 2 items shipped to you per YEAR!"

So I have no idea how you can buy many items, unless your talking about over a few years period, LEGALLY!

Yes I was confused about that as well -- I thought after you hit your 25 USD limit per year you have to apply for an import license?

You can bring 25 usd per year without taxes. Over that (26 up to 999 usd mail included) you have to pay 50% import tax. Over 1000 usd, you need a custom agent. You cannot apply for an import license with the degree of despachante de aduanas.

Wrong.

I was told by AFIP or Aduanna and the law states you can only get 2 items shipped to you each year!

And I went through an ordeal wasting weeks of my life because of their policies and how they would apply them. Maybe you didn't read my first thread telling about it.

http://baexpats.org/...it-a-crime-sis/

So how am i wrong now?

Where were you when I was asking if the law applied to us visitors?

As an importer you can import up to US$1500 per month actually, but what tax is to be paid I can't say.
Bajo zero is up to his usual hanging-judge scare tactics I see.
Sneeze and you'll be up in front of a panel of judges, but what he omits to admit is that Argentines are so used to this crap that they have to be inventive.
Oh no, he would never say that, no sir!

Back