Anyone Used The Service "miami A Tu Casa" ??

Gorilla Monsoon

Registered
www.miamiatucasa.com

Thinking of ordering a few items from Amazon via these guys but a little skeptical as can't find any information about them besides their own website, which seems legit. Anyone have experience using them?

I see a few red flags.

1) They are accepting credit card information on a non secure (http:// in stead of https://) server. This is both illegal and unsafe because the information you enter could be intercepted by a 3rd party.

2) They do not have a Privacy Policy or Terms of Service, which is also legally required to accept payments online.

3) They have ~24,000 likes on Facebook however there doesn't seem to be much talk about the website/service anywhere else, which makes me think that they are likes that are bought (fake likes) to make the service seem more legit.

I'd proceed with caution.

Well, they do contraband, what do you expect? Iso 9001? A "who we are"? So the federal judge can send police to arrest them?

I buy many things on line. Use standard mail. Don't expend over 999 usd shipment included. Pay the 50% custom tax. Waste 2 hours waiting and get you box. This is legit, not a like in FB.

Well, they do contraband, what do you expect? Iso 9001? A "who we are"? So the federal judge can send police to arrest them?

I buy many things on line. Use standard mail. Don't expend over 999 usd shipment included. Pay the 50% custom tax. Waste 2 hours waiting and get you box. This is legit, not a like in FB.

Bravo! Let s not allow contrabando ruin this otherwise honest society.
Would you define or translate the sin of contra-bando for me? Im not as wise and worldly as a scrive but it sounds like people in Arg have been selling weapons to Balkan and South Ametican nations or perhaps even buying and selling narcotics across continents! Goodness forbid.
Those goPro and iPhone pushers should be made an example of before the rest of the Argentine population gets any ideas....

Entrusters is a safer bet. Peer to peer delivery, much more reputable and money goes into escrow so no concerns over it disappearing into the ether. A bit less smuggly, since it's based on the ability of tourists to bring in a few extra things, as opposed to a company offering to bypass customs through wizardry.

Bravo! Let s not allow contrabando ruin this otherwise honest society.
Would you define or translate the sin of contra-bando for me? Im not as wise and worldly as a scrive but it sounds like people in Arg have been selling weapons to Balkan and South Ametican nations or perhaps even buying and selling narcotics across continents! Goodness forbid.
Those goPro and iPhone pushers should be made an example of before the rest of the Argentine population gets any ideas....

Sure, say that to the federal criminal judge

Back