anyone want anything brought from the US

tom borland

Registered
I'm coming to BA the end of the month and have some space available for a small fee for anything legal and reasonable. Let me know if you're interested

Hey there. I'm potentially interested, but am curious about your fee! Also curious if you're willing to pick things up, or wanting them mailed to you. Thanks! :) :) :)

2 large jars of DelMonte sweet pickle relish. How much over the cost do you want?

tom borland said:
A little reluctant to bring food because of the possibility of breakage

How about a tube of Vegemite? I'll pay anything $$$ to be able to enjoy Vegemite just one more time! ;-)

Seriously, only if you can.

Ricardo.

tom borland said:
A little reluctant to bring food because of the possibility of breakage

Do NOT waste space on Del Monte pickles when you could bring 5 iPod Touches for the same amount of space and sell them for about a 25% markup.

DOVE Dark Chocolate?... OK, I'd understand that.

-Photo equipment
-SD Cards 4G & up (especially high speed)
-CF Cards
-iPhone 4th Gen
-NetBook
-American Apparel t-shirts
-Tequila (100% Blue Agave of course)
-A loaded NYC pizza from Ray's... (I totally understand)

But do NOT wast space on Del Monte pickles. You will rue the day.

Del Monte may not come in plastic containers, but a satisfactory substitute, Heinz pickle relish, does.
If this is purely a money making venture then I concur such an item would not be advisable. I thought it was a humanitarian act.
p.s. Exercise caution at entry customs with too much of any hi tech equipment lest the authorities calculate you are exceeding legal limits ($500) or presume you are importing for resale.

Back