Anyone with a kindle title to lend?

Jcyordenana

Registered
I haven't done it yet but I know it's possible, to lend Kindle titles for two weeks to another kindle user.

I'm desperate for some new reading material and the cost of books here is too depressing for words.

I have State of Wonder (Ann Patchett)
Night Strangers (Chris Bohjalian)
The Hunger Games trilogy (Suzette Collins)
The Nobodies Album (Carolyn Parkhurst)
The Girl on the Fridge (Etgar Keret) short stories

Will loan any titles, will accept pretty much any fiction I haven't read yet. I'm not a slasher fiction fan but other than that I'm not that picky. I read really fast and can probably return anything in a few days....thanks!

i have a bunch, here are some that i've really enjoyed recently:

Hector and the Search for Happiness (Francois Lelord - psychology/fiction?)
The House of a Thousand Candles (Meredith Nicholson - mystery)
The Hangman's Daughter (Oliver Potzsch - historical fiction)
The Bones of Avalon (Phil Rickman - historical fiction)
Child 44 (Tom Rob Smith - historical fiction/thriller)

but i've got no idea how this lending thing works. if you can figure it out, let me know and i'll gladly give you some of these! i'd be interested in starting the hunger games trilogy in return...

oh - i also have a bunch of pdfs of books on my kindle. which i can just email you. but because they're pdfs and not proper kindle documents you may have to squint to read a couple of them...

PM me if you're interested in those!

you know you can also download many free title and kindles will let you read well any pdf book i have a few (dont have a kindle but have the kindle soft on my pc and have passed others...i have a few heinlein - stranger in a strange land i think and moon is a harh mistress, shogun by clavell , ithink also hamlet but really try downloading free pdf books

Okay, big bummer. None of my titles have the Lend feature enabled, you can check this in Amazon under Manage Your Kindle. Grrr! I'm also not sure if we'd be able to do the lending thing outside the US.

But the Hunger Games were sent to me as PDFs by another member of this forum, thanks Ashleigh, and I'll pass them on to anyone who PMs me. It's really easy to convert PDFs to read on your Kindle, just email them to your kindle email address and they convert it for you. Takes no time at all.

I heart everyone who offered me MOBI and PDF titles, thanks so much! I'm PMing you with my email...
Happy Easter!

I've got some that are available to lend. I am happy to do it any time. Just PM with your email.

Available are:

Fatal Tango - Fiction that is partially set in BA and talks quite a bit about the culture/people.

The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel)
A Dance of Cloaks (Shadowdance Trilogy, Book 1)
A Dance of Blades (Shadowdance Trilogy, Book 2)
Relentless (Dominion Trilogy #1)
All 3 of The Hunger Games

Walrus books does second hand english books at good prices and no one will mug you for them on the subte!

Back