Apartment for rent in Villa Devoto

sac13

Registered
Hello! i have an apartment for rent, that is furnished and is in quiet Barrio of Villa Devoto , In the area you have a supermarket,cafes,resturantes,pubs, shopping malls, plaza, many lines of colectivos and trains. 20min train ride to palermo.The rent inlcudes cable,Internet, WIFI, Phone line,Led 32 tv and nice furniture. and everything else!
its a three bedroom with livinroom and kitchen with lavadero.Has a nice View of the area. the address simbron 4337 so you can look on google maps and check out the area. you can move in asap .6min max 1 year
thankyou! my number is 15 5568-8421 or pm.

I want to add that is comes with a garage space. thank you

Will be moving to Bs end of July 2012 and looking for a 3 bedrooms flat in Villa Devoto. sac13, is your place still availabe? Looking at renting for 11 months.

Greetings. I'm looking to rent a furnished apartment in Devoto for two weeks, from June 22-July 3. We are a family of two adults, one preschool age child and a toddler. Is your apartment available for rent during the period of our stay?

Cheers,

David
North Carolina, USA

Greetings. Is your apartment available for a two-week rental from June 22-July3?

David

Back