Apartment in the North

wstevens

Registered
Are there any modern apartment buildings in the Martinez San Isidro area?

I dont know if Vicente Lopez falls in that area, but there is a three building complex on Libertador 1717 called Parque Horizons you could look into. Hope that helps

Do a google search for departamentos alquiler san isidro ar and you will find many.

You can also search for departamentos alquiler martinez ar and find more.

I think you should try a more "countryside" area, like Pilar or Escobar. It's North but more calm (and cheap)

michael1977 said:
I think you should try a more "countryside" area, like Pilar or Escobar. It's North but more calm (and cheap)

I used to live between Tortuguitas and Pilar (we had a two year contract in a country out there) and we visited Pilar and Escobar often.

One, I don't think you're going to find modern apartment buildings out there, like you can in some places in the city here. The only new buildings I was aware of were "Condominiums" - a block of apartment buildings inside a fence or wall, like a Country. There were a number of those going up in the area two and a half years ago when we left the area.

Two, those are going to be much more expensive.

Three, Pilar and Escobar are much farther out than San Isidro but the traffic would be a nightmare if you had to come into the city in rush hour (between 6:30 and 10:00, say). I loved being out in the country but I work out of my house, so I didn't have to deal with traffic on most occasions. We lived off the Pan Americana at kilometer 39 - there was a toll plaza about 5 kilometers in towards the city from us and it was not uncommon to have stop and go traffic (much more stop than go) all the way out where we lived. I had to make the trip in the morning a couple of times and it took on the order of an hour and a half to get into the city - and that was me driving, not depending on buses stopping every so often.

You could find apartments buildings out there, anywhere from slum-level, to not-so-bad maybe (even fairly nice in some places, I'm sure), but not modern outside of an apartment Country.

Back