Apartment Rental in Palermo

Chariie15

Registered
Hello,
I am new to this forum. I will be in Baires for one month in May. I am looking for a 1 BR apartment rental in Palermo. I have been in touch with a couple of " agencies" but they seem to be very reliable.
Any ideas, suggestions and offers will be appreciated.

Thanks

Charlie

Hi Charlie,

I rented a one-bedroom in Las Canitas for four months from an agency called ByTArgentina. They've been fine thus far: reliable, responsive to problems, etc. You might check them out.

Peaco

I have been here for a month and have been moving around until i find "my spot". I have worked with myspaceBA and they are wonderful. You can skip the middle man for the most part by going to soloduenos.com and also airbnb.com. Both of these sites are direct to owner and a little less expensive.

Hi Charlie
Just joined as planning to close down shop for awhile in Sausalito ca and visit BA. feel like I need a change so just started studying a little Spanish and BA seems like a nice to place to get away and see what develops. Seems like Palermo very popular but San Telmo seems more interesting - maybe lower key. Any comments on that area A's perhaps rougher than it seems in books. Thx.

Steve

Back