Apartments

$950 / 2br - large, luminous with garden view in Belgrano – 3-month minimum (Belgrano)
Very large apartment (1110 SF); all rooms face north for sun throughout the day; wide running balcony (30’) with lovely courtyard garden view. Comfortably furnished, fully-equipped. Large square living room/dining area has cable tv with high-speed internet access. Both bedrooms have air conditioning -- large bedroom has Queen bed; small bedroom has trundle bed and desk. Large modern kitchen with small dining table/chairs. Two full bathrooms plus washing area.

Perfect location in Belgrano, pretty tree-lined residential area with tons of restaurants, bars, shopping, movies, conveniences stores and services. Public transportation (15 bus lines and subway) within 5 blocks easily takes you anywhere in the city -- only 10 minutes to the parks of Palermo and 20 minutes to the Microcenter.

Price includes all utilities + telephone + weekly maid service. By owner; no additional fees.

Available December 1. Monthly: $950 USD. Minimum 3 months. Maximum 4 people.

One-month deposit via Western Union (returnable upon departure) will secure reservation. Full payment-in-advance IN CASH (for the full length of stay) will be required on arrival.

Please e-mail me if you have any questions: [email protected]

For photos/more information: http://buenosaires.craigslist.org/sub/220543062.html

I may be able to lend a small hand... I have just begun working with my father in law at the family inmobiliaria (real estate agency). We're in Flores, which is a pretty nice neighboorhood, and the area is changing for the better. I know little about the actual contracts,(my father in law has owned the business for some 30 years, but I have been here working here less than a week!) but I can tell you that I see and receive calls from a lot of people that see a particular ad for an apartment, and come to the office to see it. We don't tend to find the right house for people like in the US. People come to us to see what we have. My advice to you is to find an area you like, and walk the main streets looking for inmobiliarias. Look at what they have in the windows, and then enter and ask to see one if you like it. You would then do business with the inmobilaria, and they would see to all the contracts, and payment of rent.
I obviously speak English, so if you have any questions, email me through here, and I can see if I can help you.

Jessica

hi, I have lived in Buenos aires for about 5 months and got myself a nice little apartment. A small studio across from parque las heras for 300U$S a month. Me and my boyfriend want a bigger place and to save on rent so were thinking of moving into a place togeather. If anyone wants my apartment please let me know. It would be nice to leave the landlord with someone renting the place. (and get my deposit back: same as rent price)
In other words.. im looking for a one bedroom apartment with a double bed and a balcony for my dog to sit on.; not facing the sun (the balcony) if possible. I plan to live here for another 3 to 4 months and maybe longer. High speed internet or possiblility of connection is a MUST and furniture of course. Please email me for info on either renting my place or offering a place to rent. [email protected] Thanks!!!
besos and chau.

It depends on how much you can spend but it might also be a good idea, to rent with a company like BytArgentina for the first 2 weeks or month and if you like the appartment you can arrange a price with the landlord who usally leaves his email or phone number.
My guess prices must be around 15% cheaper then with Byt, because the landlord has his appartement and does not have to pay commission to Byt.

Hi everyone,
We have rooms for rent in the best house in San Telmo -- the most interesting neighborhood in B.A The house is close to the park and blocks away from Puerto Madero.
This is a Petit Hotel house built in 1920. A mix of styles makes it UNIQUE.
Here you will find a quiet place without leaving the city with pool, garden and barbecue -- and anything you want. BUT TV. (From usd$25 for a very small but charming room to usd$150 per night for the master room, and prices in between)
And also we have a nice and quiet room in a 95 sqft apt in downtown (Montserrat) Close to everything. Room w/private bathroom with a real bathtub T.V cable DVD wi-fi Internet connection, full kitchen, washer/dryer, room service. All utilities and taxes are included USD 500.
For further information please call us at 4300-3155/2726

Hi there,

My wife (a wine buyer and steward in Portland, OR) and I are
moving to BA in March and I'm looking for work (and an apartment for
US$300-US$500 per month). We have a cat.My wife will be working on Florida Street, near the Howard Johnson, so I'll need to find an apartment within 10-15 blocks from there. I
write for the Arts & Entertainment and Living sections at The
Oregonian. I am also
the staff researcher for The Oregonian's Custom Publications
(Advertorial) department
(I do some writing for this department as well). I have professional
recommendations that I will send to whoever would like to see them. Thanks!Josh

Hi, I've been living here in BsAs for about 7 months with my 4 year old child. We have been renting a temporary rental in Almagro and our contract is up at the end of the month. I am now looking for a longer term rental and have been reading the postings here - the dates are from '06 and '05? This site is a bit confusing to me - can anyone help me out here? I am sure there are more current postings! Also, if anyone has any leads on longer term rentals available in Caballito or Almagro - I'd be very appreciative for any help. Thanks!

Hello I would like to offer my apartment
for temporary rental from 1 wee to 4 month
please do not hesitate to call
(54 11) 4062 91 65
and if you are in BA 15 40 62 91 65
or send e-mail to [email protected]
there is no comission

2 Bedroom Apartment

Bedrooms:
2 (sleeps 4-5)

Bathrooms:

Property Type:
Apartment

Address:

Libertador & Callao
Buenos Aires
Distrito Federal
Argentina

Description

Classy appartment in the heart of recoleta, with excellent view over Thais park located in the best hotels area. Near the most important museums and galleries. Great choice of restaurants and bars well desserved by buses. 100 sqm appartment very comfortable. 1st. bedroom with tweens 2nd. bedroom with a single bed can add a 2nd bed, 1 chaise longe (for a 5th person)in the Living, dinning-room, kitchen, 1 toilette, 1 complete bathroom, tv & cable wide band internet, central heating and hot water.
1 Air conditionner

[*]Suitable For Elderly
[/list]

Click on thumbnail to enlarge

Amenities

[*]Air Conditioning
[*]Satellite / Cable TV
[*]Internet Access
[*]Microwave
[*]Oven
[*]Refrigerator
[*]Coffee Maker
[*]Cooking Utensils
[*]Television
[/list]
Activities and Attractions Walking

Av. Del LIBERTADOR at AV Callao google map yahoo map

[*]Location: Recoleta - Secure Area
[*]it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
[/list]

I am a student and professional studying and working in Buenos Aires and felt I should share my recent experience trying to rent an apartment. I was fully prepared to be patient and search the local listing and inmobiliarios to find a decent deal in Recoleta. Unfortunately, the advice to simply walk around to different inmobiliarios may be perilous because, as most Portenos will tell you, doing business with someone you have no connection to can be dangerous.
I DO NOT SUGGEST WORKING WITH AUGE PROPIEDADES ! After waiting 3 weeks to have my garantia verified and being ignored by the inmobiliario, they contacted me and demanded that I pay in cash the next day including two months rent in commission. They were completely inflexible, unresponsive and unwilling to make reasonable accommodations or discuss the structure of the contract. While you may be forced to deal with an inmobiliario, get a reference if at all possible! Suerte a todos.

Back