Apple iPads and Ipod Touch For Sale

MatiArg

Registered
Hello peeps,

Im selling 2 Brand New Ipads 16gb WIFI with case included, all cables and box. US $950 each or Best Offer

Apple Ipod Touch 8gb US$300 .

ALL UNDER APPLE WARRANTY!

Send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks!

Hey people! give me offers, i willing to go down on the prices!

Hello Nikad, I had some family members bring me the Ipads from the US, however they had to order it one month prior because they are out of stock at the apple stores. The people who sell them at Mercado Libre for lower prices take orders and send them from there which can take forever. Mine are already here, i got them 2 weeks ago. Let your friends know that i am open to offers, i will consider their price. Thanks!!

Good luck with your sale, you might want to publish them on ML ;)

No the people on ML brought them from the states. They have them ready to hand over to the buyer.

Only place you can sell those for that much is in Tierra del Fuego.

MatiArg said:
Hello Nikad, I had some family members bring me the Ipads from the US, however they had to order it one month prior because they are out of stock at the apple stores. The people who sell them at Mercado Libre for lower prices take orders and send them from there which can take forever. Mine are already here, i got them 2 weeks ago. Let your friends know that i am open to offers, i will consider their price. Thanks!!

The Miami, store on Lincoln, was stocked last month when i was there.

i walked in and asked the first sales clerk I saw... They got me one.

Pretty much agree with all! Matiarg, you might be able to sell your items at that price in ML with no problem. here you will have to expect an offer of 500$ (u.S) top. Sorry dude!

Good luck with your price gouging Mati.

An Ipad 16 gb wifi version costs $ 499 usd. No one should be paying more than that. Most of us here are Americans, we travel to the US often or we have friends that travel between the US and Argentina often. Why would we pay $ 1000 for an ipad ?

Thats just crazy talk.

Try mercado libre. Alot of people on there don't have the options that people on this forum have.

I'm just waiting for the HTC Chrome or Android tablet to come out. I'm gonna be all over that baby like a cheap suit. Ipad can't even natively supprt flash 10.1 = FAIL.

Btw, Samsung Android tablet coming soon

URL]

Back