Apple LED Cinema Display (24”) for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisonba

Registered
I’m leaving BA in 4 weeks after 18 months here, and am selling some great stuff. Watch this space for a sale date/location coming soon. In the meantime, I am giving advance notice of a special item.

I purchased this display in Canada mid-2010, new from the Apple Store. It is in perfect condition. Apple products are quite expensive here, so this is a rare opportunity to own a like-new product. I have the original box and packing, but the outside of the box has been covered up for discreet transport.

First offer of U$1000, CDN$1000 or ARP$4500 (which corresponds to the exchange rate I must pay in Canada) takes the display. The price is firm and I will just transport it home if it doesn’t sell.

It has a North American plug, but just needs a plug adaptor (included). All Apple products are dual voltage and work worldwide. This model has a magnetic power cable to power your MacBook (optional). I need to use the monitor for work up to within a week of my departure, so it will be available for sale between April 21 and April 25.

I am offering this exclusively to established baexpats members. It is not going on Mercadolibre or Craigslist. I am dealing with established members only, as his isn’t the kind of thing I can set up in a café and I am careful about who I invite into my home.

If you are interested or have questions, please PM me. Thanks!

Click to the link below to see a photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76406369@N04/7005890425/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back