April 1St Picnic - Cancelled

I have been reading several forecasts which all call for a spell of rainy weather,some setting the beginning as early as Sunday so we better have the picnic another time.

I will plant a thought here. Looking at the weather patterns predicted we are heading for a more rainy period . Of course there will be nice days but the ground is likely going to be wet. There are other parks that have sufficient tables and seatings to accommodate us but they are not in Palermo.The one I have in mind is Parque Sarmiento in barrio Saavedra (29 bus line) which has seating and public grills. But that is for another day.I will scout it out and report back .

http://www.accuweath...r-forecast/2975

Hey Aleina, sorry couldn't make sailing and can't picnic either, but just for your own reference, find The Weather Channel or the Argentina meteorological to be better than your sources for weather (smn.gov.ar). Only 20% chance of showers on Sunday, 40% Monday, not much humidity now so don't think will rain tomorrow morning at least, maybe late in the day.

great, just been spending hours of shopping, cooking and baking...:((

Syngirl,thanks for the advice on weather sites, but being sailors we check oodles of them right down to the raw data from NOAA. I used accuweather as it spelt out the alert in words that rain may start as early as Sun afternoon. I only just got in from sailing,It was strange as soon as I posted here the spaces filled up and not from this forum! Murphy´s law.

Lela sorry!!! Got you preparing things twice now.I was sure that peopel saw this as a proposal until confirmed which is why I cancelled way before. It´s a bit of a consolation that you were baking anyway so all this trouble was not just only for us. I hope anyway.

Back