Apt. at Juncal & Godoy Cruz

sab15

Registered
Hi All,

I'm coming down to BA at the end of March and gonna rent an apt. for 2 weeks. There's one cool looking apt. at Juncal and Godoy Cruz. I see on the map that it is on the river side of Santa Fe and near this thing called the Sociedad Rural Argentina. Anyway...just want to know if anyone's familiar with that corner of Palermo. I'm from NYC and I know here there are many good areas, but sometimes even within those nice areas just moving 1 block over can make a whole difference, and it could even mean going from downright beautiful to even a little seedy very quickly.

Thanks a lot.

Steven

It's a great area. You're close to the Palermo parks, a few blocks away from Palermo station on Line D, and Santa Fe avenue, which has tons of bus stops.

very good area. close to Jumbo supermarket, a hospital, the parks, the zoo, The US embassy, and as Bradlyhale mentioned, public transport. you are also a few blocks from Plaza Italia.

its a 5-10 min cab ride to Palermo soho and hollywood where a lot of expats and local go to enjoy bars and restaurants.

i live a few minutes away from that area so if you have any other questions, PM me.

Back