AR Citizenship question

That's a good point. I know that for example (at least up to a few years ago), the Brazilian government required 5 years of being a naturalized Argentine citizen before you could apply for residency in Brazil. However, the official information on the Spanish Ministerio de Justicia website doesn't specify anything like this, it just says "nacionales de países iberoamericanos." It would be best to pay a Spanish immigration lawyer €50 to consult. @Pierre Smith, do you have any examples of people who have tried to acquire Spanish citizenship this way and failed, or any links that point to any such cases?

This isn't really a special path to Spanish citizenship that Latin Americans have. Anyone, regardless of their passport, can acquire Spanish citizenship through residency after living in Spain for 10 years. The only "privilege" certain groups have, including Latin Americans, is that the period of residency is reduced to 2 years.

I have Spaniard citizenship books at the office, If I have time I check it out tomorrow.

the test is at the end and after 2 years you can approve it. There are many judges who does not request this,
you need 2 years of living here
Did all of your customer that illegal immigrants and cant speak Spanish(ex:Lin)acquire citizenship?

Did all of your customer that illegal immigrants and cant speak Spanish(ex:Lin)acquire citizenship?

Book a skype appoinment with Dr Rubiliar. Pay him his consultation fees via paypal and ask ALL your doubts...

Back