Mental
Insane
Hysterico
Nuts
Psycho
Difficult
Frigid
Complicated

I mean are Argentine women really that bad?

I looked here and looked at a few other forums...

So whats the deal?
Why are Argentina women worse off to date then say a Latin from a different country?

Looking at your screen name it sort of makes me wonder if your adjective list is the result of Argentine Women spurning your advances! ;)

My wife is Colombian and her son and daughter-in-law (also Colombian) and their 2 year old daughter live near the old zoo. Although I remain staunchly faithful to my wife, I am allowed to look - not leer - and according to my wife flirting is healthy - within limits. I've never met an Argentine Woman who even comes close to those adjectives. Of course I'm not trying to get in their pants as soon as I meet them either...

Looking at your screen name it sort of makes me wonder if your adjective list is the result of Argentine Women spurning your advances! ;)

Argentinian women are used to chamuyeros. Trying to be one does not have a positive outcome. They like more that you let them talk. I have been called "well educated" only because I was not talking, but listening.

not to mention the costs...this is totally unrelated to the original topic, but the fact that few people in the US get psychological help might help mass shootings proliferate. I have read of several cases where it was proven that the shooter had psychiatric issues and was not under treatment.

Hi,
I can understand how people can feel mistrust when seeing that some patients stay in therapy for decades. However I wish that nobody overgeneralizes when referring to psychologists . Like in all professions there are good and not so good professionals . Some help patients to have a more enjoyable life and overcome symptoms and some do not. Psychologists including myself are human so we do have some challenges as all human beings. Unfortunately many people expect us to be perfect or conflict free and then judge us in a very critical way. I hope the ones of you who need help get the help you need and deserve . Going to therapy means a person is strong and smart enough to identify his or her own personal challenges and seek help . People who have severe personality problems may not even identify they have them and often times keep having interpersonal problems . I hope this is helpful in some way .
All the best
Dr Pat

Hi,
I can understand how people can feel mistrust when seeing that some patients stay in therapy for decades. However I wish that nobody overgeneralizes when referring to psychologists . Like in all professions there are good and not so good professionals . Some help patients to have a more enjoyable life and overcome symptoms and some do not. Psychologists including myself are human so we do have some challenges as all human beings. Unfortunately many people expect us to be perfect or conflict free and then judge us in a very critical way. I hope the ones of you who need help get the help you need and deserve . Going to therapy means a person is strong and smart enough to identify his or her own personal challenges and seek help . People who have severe personality problems may not even identify they have them and often times keep having interpersonal problems . I hope this is helpful in some way .
All the best
Dr Pat

Fishing for clients?

My wife is Colombian and her son and daughter-in-law (also Colombian) and their 2 year old daughter live near the old zoo. Although I remain staunchly faithful to my wife, I am allowed to look - not leer - and according to my wife flirting is healthy - within limits. I've never met an Argentine Woman who even comes close to those adjectives. Of course I'm not trying to get in their pants as soon as I meet them either...
:) nope never had the pleasure of making an advance at an argentinian lady. hope to soon though.

So how do people date in BA?
is it like in the USA where you can cold approach or is it more like a social circle thing?

I hear the ladies in BA are flakey too.

:) nope never had the pleasure of making an advance at an argentinian lady. hope to soon though.

So how do people date in BA?
is it like in the USA where you can cold approach or is it more like a social circle thing?

I hear the ladies in BA are flakey too.
You're better off doing social circles.. Most women of quality will not be interested in you if they don't think you are staying here long term. I'm assuming you are over 50 by your name?

Try to find an activity you like with weekly classes and sufficient women. Porteños are fitness freaks, so if you have no better idea, attend the yoga classes in the local megatlon. Just think about hanging around with others, Porteños like to go out and are quick to invite strangers. If a Porteña likes you, you do not need to make big moves, you will know from the attention she pays to you and it will all go naturally.

Back