Are there Cuevas that allow me to exchange USDC stable coins for pesos?

I opened a Kraken (US user) account from here in Argentina. The downside is that as US user, you don't get access to a lot of alt coins.

why not just use Coinbase or another US exchange?
you can but you will pay more in transaction fees. (can also effect transaction times too)
It depends on the blockchains that the exchanges support for particular coins.

In the case of USDT (tether stablecoin), coinbase only handles ERC20 addresses (ethereum blockchain) which has a transaction fee of like 14USD. Binance supports TRC20 addresses on the tron blockchain which has a 1 USD transaction fee.

Its the same for USDC. It was designed to run on the Ethereum, Stellar, Algorand, Solana, Tron and Hedera Hashgraph system. But coinbase only supports Ethereum blockchain ERC20 addresses.

see the caveats in coinbased listed here

Yes, good question. I’m not sure. Binance I think is one of the more popular ones and might have more options and features, but there are other US exchanges too.

Which features do you need? Binance sells more shitcoins that is their advantage. If you need to send USDC, you can use FTX or Coinbase.

Which features do you need? Binance sells more shitcoins that is their advantage. If you need to send USDC, you can use FTX or Coinbase.

Don’t know much about Binance options/features actually.

Back