Are There Places Like This In Argentina?

And to study.
In fact, there are much more Chileans living in Argentina than the other way round.

You never miss an opprty. for flag waving jajjajajajjajajajaj.

Would Argentino students go to Chile to study there and PAY.$$$ ?????. If Chileano students had free College education in Chile, would they come here.... NOOO .. an Argentine Degree in Chile has less Value...!! or none.

There are lots of wonderful small towns in Argentina. They are much cheaper than BsAs, and people are friendly.
I like Tandil a lot- its kind of the Santa Fe of Argentina- small, but big enough to have everything you need, beautiful location, great food, hip people. Since its not the beach, you miss the hordes of budget travellers. But there are plenty of other smaller towns around Argentina that are nice, quiet, safe, and cheap.

Nice towns to live, San Andres de Giles,Carmen de Areco, Chivilcoy, Lobos, Mercedes, San Pedro, Varadero, San Nicolas, Junin 25 de Mayo, etc, etc. all iin the Provincia de Buenos Aires

Thanks, Ries. that's the kind of thing I wanted to know, I'll look into it. I know there are a lot of small towns but it helps to get a recommendation from someone who knows an area.

I like Buenos Aires but there are trade offs for living there. Thanks to you who made thoughtful suggestions. They are appreciated.

Please,please just stop with your simplistic arguments. Argentina is nearly 10 times larger than Chile and has some of the most beautiful scenery of the world. Now for you Chile is paradise as they did not rob you on the street yet. Wait to you do business in Chile and see how they rob you . They are not famous all around South America for their cunningness for no reason!

Chileans can't be any more corrupt than Argentines. You and Matias need to stop the flag waving.

Yeah Chivilcoy where women are women and men are peronists,besides that it's all good here .Come on down,!! i fix you up with a choripan and a tetra,that's the way we roll out here in the west :D

You never miss an opprty. for flag waving jajjajajajjajajajaj.

Would Argentino students go to Chile to study there and PAY.$$$ ?????. If Chileano students had free College education in Chile, would they come here.... NOOO .. an Argentine Degree in Chile has less Value...!! or none.

I dont wanna get into this discussion again (REALLY), but you put things like the educational policies, so important to a lot of people, were just simple detalis and not the main reason to move to another country. In other words, of course if Chile had a free educational system they did not come here, but they have not, and they come, and Argentina recieves a lot of students from everywhere, as well as other south americans immigrants that come to live.
Your position is like saying: "a lot of argentines go to Chile only because they found work there" and isnt work that important to make them move? the same with study, health, etc, all in all Argentina is still a great destiny for immigration, much more than Chile (and not only because the immigration laws).

all in all Argentina is still a great destiny for immigration, much more than Chile (and not only because the immigration laws).
Yes, Argentina is much better than Chile and Chile is much better than Argentina. Sigh!

Well said, John st. I am giggling at your appropriate comment. AND this crazy discussion. I am also analyzing it for what is really at the heart. I said that I am finding it good to be in a place where you don't have to look over your shoulder all the time, and asked if anyone knows places like this in Argentina, I could be interested. One response was why don't I just stay here. If I wanted to stay here I would not have asked the question, would I? But what did that mean? That there is nothing like that in Argentina so if I really do like this environment I will have to stay here because i won't find it anywhere in Argentina?

From there the discussion deteriorated into an argument about Chile vs. Argentina and a personal attack on the person who asked the question (me) Which doesn't intimidate me. But it made me wonder. My question was legitimate for an Argentina forum. The correct answer was either yes, there are places like that in Argentina, lots of them (or only a few--whichever) here are the places that we know--or no, sad to say, if there are places like that in Argentina, no one here knows where they are.

End of story.

Back