Are We Doing Anything For The 4Th Of July?

I second Noesdeayer's idea and like his enthusiam for setting this one up. I'll be there, too.

Would love to go to the ranch but can't this coming month due to my schedule...

Campfire with marshmallows and hot chocolate sound great!

Is Willie going to have his picnic this year?

outside-lands-147.jpg

willienelson3.jpg

http://www.williespicnic.com/#!-WIllies-Picnic/zoom/mainPage/image7bs

Hi Everyone,
I'm glad to see that that there is interest in this idea.I have been a little sick (gastritis) for the last week.However,I'm back on track today.I'll start setting this up next Mon.,Jun.30. and will confer with interested parties during next Wednesday's,July 2 Coffee Chat.See you all then. Brian.

I'd be interested in doing something! I haven't really been a part of the expat community, but I've been here 4 months now and have been getting the urge to bond with some fellow yanquis.

I'd be interested in doing something! I haven't really been a part of the expat community, but I've been here 4 months now and have been getting the urge to bond with some fellow yanquis.

Go to one of the following locations to watch Belgium vs the USA:

Casa Bar
Sugar
Magdalena's Party
Hard Rock Cafe (I think)

Check out the embassy page to see other game watching locations.

Go to one of the following locations to watch Belgium vs the USA:

Casa Bar
Sugar
Magdalena's Party
Hard Rock Cafe (I think)

Check out the embassy page to see other game watching locations.

I'd love to, but unfortunately I work until 19:00 in Martinez. And my boss (from Chicago) included this in an email to the whole company this morning:

"[Mimyr], please cover us from 11am till 1230. (Argentina match)."

FML

There have been only about 5 or 6 replies to this idea.Nonetheless,I will go ahead with it.Anyone genuinely interested please email me at [email protected] anytime between today and Saturday,July 5 noon.I will make definite reservations at that time.I will also be at the Coffee Chats this Wednesday,July 2 and Friday,July 4 to confer with interested parties.
Thanks,Brian.

Back