Argentina About To Have 2 Different Currencys Peso-Cedin

Worse and whackier measures to come after the FpV-Campora brigada are beaten in the October elections.

Only one possible reaction I can see and that is scorched earth, let them govern the mess we leave behind. They'll solidify their core and let Massa (maybe w/ Scioli and some element of UNEN) deal with the mess, those who will be elected will be constrained by their own interpretation of Peronism and will slowly go down the sinkhole. At this stage i would be delighted to have Macri in, just to break the cycle of Peronism which has strangled the country since post war times.
macri is a peronist

I can see Rich one standing on the corner of Lavalle y Florida waving the Cedin frantically while yelling "cambio, cambio".

One should wait when the street value of the Cedin will fall drastically then buy , However the Central Bank may default on the Cedin's and you became a Fondo Buitre...!!

One should wait when the street value of the Cedin will fall drastically then buy , However the Central Bank may default on the Cedin's and you became a Fondo Buitre...!!
Still interesting to do it :p

I would disagree, if you look at the policies on the PRO website, there are not protectionist at all which I would say is the cornerstone of Peronism.

Peronism is anything and everything right to left usually including some sort of corruption. Just look at Menem.

I'm trying to find the pictures from a pro rally from a year or two ago where they had evita posters etc but my google fu is failing me.

I have seen posters saying "Don't think Macri is from the left, think again" ...or something like that, which is patently untrue also. They'll flaunt with whatever imagery is going. Certainly you cannot be peronist and be ant populist labour laws and and anti protectionism.

It doesn't matter who they court along the way.

Last days to buy your CEDINS don't get caught in the stampede. The receipts have been 4 % of what was intended ....the deadline may be extended...!

After all its only money people! Thats what it always was and will be, printed pieces of paper with no intrinsic value, issued by decree and its only real value is what you value it to be. Check this out, this was the reading from the first class of Forex I used to teach
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money

Back