Argentina inflation spikes to 92% as economic growth picks up

The inflation is terrible, but not a mystery. It's a consequence of specific monetary policies adopted by the government. For anyone who is keenly interested to learn details about Argentina's sad economic history, here's a comprehensive article talking about the monetary policies implemented by past governments starting from WW2 up to the current government. It's a real shame. Argentina was and still is being blatantly robbed by the corrupt ruling class. This is not news, but the details of how this robbery is performed is very insightful.

The article is long but very thorough. I highly recommend it. I also recommend for those who are interested in these things, the independent journalism publication Multipolarista, ran by the brilliant Ben Norton. It mainly focuses on the global south and latin america. I have no affiliation, just passionate about politics and this is a high quality trusted source of news. But don't just take my word for it, see for yourself and only then decide.

Feliz ano nuevo!

The inflation is terrible, but not a mystery. It's a consequence of specific monetary policies adopted by the government. For anyone who is keenly interested to learn details about Argentina's sad economic history, here's a comprehensive article talking about the monetary policies implemented by past governments starting from WW2 up to the current government. It's a real shame. Argentina was and still is being blatantly robbed by the corrupt ruling class. This is not news, but the details of how this robbery is performed is very insightful.

The article is long but very thorough. I highly recommend it. I also recommend for those who are interested in these things, the independent journalism publication Multipolarista, ran by the brilliant Ben Norton. It mainly focuses on the global south and latin america. I have no affiliation, just passionate about politics and this is a high quality trusted source of news. But don't just take my word for it, see for yourself and only then decide.

Feliz ano nuevo!
it's always someone else's fault, isn't it.

Back