Argentina questions allied attacks on Gaddafi

notebook.fix said:
Oh well...if memory serves me right then there's a little contradiction in your political values Gillo:)!

Aren't you & your K Komrades here all about being anti-US ....The Evil Empire?????
Why do you tag me as K supporter? You seem to be lacking some serious reading comprehension skills.
I just don't buy the "defender of the freedom of the world" bullshit when facts have shown several times that its just false. You seem to be totally happy to swallow it, but then, its your prerogative. People is not split in neat little boxes that allow your small mind to sort the whole universe into either "antiK people that think exactly like I do in all subjects" and "ProK people that think differently to me on any subject".

So, now you're saying that the Evil Empire's hand picked dictator of choice should be allowed to stay in power after 40yrs?
oh...yes...you make so much more sense now.
Ja ja ja ja ja ja ...:D

Really,what you write makes no sense to me. What are you talking about? Are you the kind that goes fumbling and laughing in the street? People stare at you weirdly in elevators?

Guillo said:
That's the problem with this forum! too much verbal shit! Lets start with pictures! :D
What? pictures of dog shit in BsAs? :D:D:D

Great Video!!! I love it!!! Every thing looks so well placed & rehearsed, NO ONE shed a tear for the dead...EVERYONE looked well dressed...one of the coffins was EMPTY;)....I think there's a common theme here.

Some of the Gaddafi fan club here also believed that Nestor's coffin actually contained Nestor's body TOO!!! ...I can hear that twilight zone music coming on :)

Napoleon said:
I was one of millions in the States who said that we absolutely should NOT have gone into Iraq even well before the war. Opposition to Iraq in the States easily outnumbered the entire population of Argentina. I would even say easily DOUBLED the population of Argentina, but that's not important anymore.

As for LIBYA, it appears that death isn't all it's built up to be...
http://cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2011/03/25/robertson.libya.funeral.cnn

Bon Provecho

Guillo said:
People is not split in neat little boxes

Yes, sorry but my comprehensions skills also tell me that you need to work on your grammar.

Guillo said:
....freedom of the world" bullshit when facts....
Without the emotions & strong language...can I please get you to clarify for me what you meant by the following words you that wrote in an earlier post:

Guillo said:
...You seem to forget that the US was one of the supporters of the military coup at that time. Your memory is so selective....
You were referring to Gaddafi's rise to power in that Libya coup 40yrs ago, so does this mean that you want Gaddafi to stay in power even though he was helped & supported by the evil US/west???

Could it be the case then that the majority of the Libyan people now want to get rid of this old US backed Dictator?

Please help me to understand your point...we don't need to fight..I'm not your enemy...I'm just debating your point of view that's all.

notebook.fix said:
Yes, sorry but my comprehensions skills also tell me that you need to work on your grammar.
Myself, I'm not native so I'm totally happy with my English level, even though I screw up my grammar from time to time. What's your excuse to accuse me of being "Pro K" after I have posted several times I don't agree with them? Besides trying to bunch everything you don't agree with in a "Pro K" group? Its either malicious or ignorant.

Without the emotions & strong language...can I please get you to clarify for me what you meant by the following words you that wrote in an earlier post:

If you were smart enough to read the post in the context, as in a reply to your reference to the military coups in Argentina and South America, you could have understood I was referring to the way the US supported the military coups in the past in our region and not about Gaddaffy.

But really, there's no point in trying to argue with dump people.

citygirl said:
I do still encourage vaccines if you're going to a place they require it. Because you know, it's the law and a requirement to enter the country.

don't try and back peddle from your wrong, uninformed stance on the swine flu vaccine. admit you were wrong already. you were advocating that everybody take the vaccine no matter if it was required by a government for entry into their country. i love how you completely dodged the fraud committed by the WHO by failing to even address it. nice try though.

citygirl said:
I do still laugh at the tenant who tried to pay his rent in gold. Because no apt owner accepts rent in gold (no matter how much you talk about it). So all that gold didn't get the tenant an apartment. So yes - not so effective to have your money in actual gold if you can't use it!

again, you refuse to admit where you are wrong. pathetic. go ahead and continue to giggle at your own ignorance. you still have zero idea about what gold is and how it is used. it's called going to a casa de cambio and exchanging it for cash - duh. hello!! i love it when people continue to espouse an opinion over something they know nothing about. classic. it's called a preserver of wealth. why do you think it's at record highs of $1430? but never mind - continue investing your money in long term treasuries. good luck in trying to cash out. your stocks may be up in value now due to fed created inflation - let's talk again in a year or less.

citygirl said:
And I read the NY Times (global edition). I also read Clarin, La Nacion, the Financial Times, the WSJ, the Washington Post, The Times of India, the Daily News and yes, I've been known to enjoy a gander at The Mirror. I listen to the BBC, CNN and local news channels. Because I like to get a sense of perspective. Try it sometime, it's refreshing;)

first off i highly doubt that you read so many newspapers. second - who cares? doesn't make you any more informed, just the opposite in fact. all you're dong is reinforcing the same lies and propaganda. big deal, you read the same garbage from 10 different websites. it's not the quantity of information but the QUALITY of the information.

comments like this form this government makes us realize that Argentina will never prosper and move out of the third world list.

argentina will always have a currepcted government until the end of times....because the citizens will NEVER do anything about changing the laws.

piece of cake.
this doesn't surprise me at all..i mean, look at the country sinking itself faster than a ship......

Awww redrum, I've missed you and love that you still get all frothy over swine flu and gold :) Thanks for worrying but my portfolio is doing really well, I haven't died from any vaccines, I still tell people that they should get vaccines if the country they're going to requires them and I'm enjoying reading all my newspapers (which you might want to check - not exactly all of the same political/idealogical bent;) . But as far as I can tell, none of the above have anything to do with Kadafi/Gadafi/Gaddafi/Quaddafi and the coalition military action.

citygirl said:
Awww redrum, I've missed you and love that you still get all frothy over swine flu and gold :) Thanks for worrying but my portfolio is doing really well, I haven't died from any vaccines, I still tell people that they should get vaccines if the country they're going to requires them and I'm enjoying reading all my newspapers (which you might want to check - not exactly all of the same political/idealogical bent;) . But as far as I can tell, none of the above have anything to do with Kadafi/Gadafi/Gaddafi/Quaddafi and the coalition military action.

they have to do with the fact that you are discredited.:) your opinions about topics you know little to nothing about are useless. aww but don't worry, keep living in your bubble - because you are such a smart, sophisticated city girl aren't you.

i had already addressed the flaws in your posts on this thread earlier - that corporations are the new governments - that obama is a corporate stooge - that the attack against libya is not for humanitarian reasons - it's to protects oil investments and supplies for europe.

the US is involved because this is an alliance amongst the multinational corporations that use the resources of the US(money, military, technology, power, influence) to advance only their agenda on the world stage. their international army is NATO and their international governing body is the United Nations. this means that decisions are now made at an international level, therefor bypassing US sovereignty. we have no more say in the matter.

why are we fighting another war, where we were not attacked, we were not in danger, we were not threatened in any way - without a single congressman having voted their approval? congress was not even consulted. and then you have the audacity to sit there and regurgitate the same garbage you read from your 10 propaganda backed newspapers that we're there to protect the libyan people. ridiculous. reread my earlier post - by that logic we should be invading every country where a dictator is mistreating his people.

oh and like i said earlier - let's talk again in perhaps a year or less about how good your portfolio is doing or how much your purchasing power will buy you. i'm pretty convinced though, that no matter what happens, people like you will never admit when they've been lied to and deceived. you will always continue with the status quo. people like you almost seem to relish in their ignorance. keep giggling though, it's what you do best.:D

Back