Argentina re-opening international flights in August!

Please elaborate if you would ...
it is very similar to argentina in a lot of aspects, la soberbia, nationalism perceived by them as patriotism - they would complain forever, but most would never leave as they love the patria, unbelievable corruption at every level, nepotism, protectionism, extremely brain washed population that largely believes that russians need a 'strong hand' and that no foreigner can possible understand that this country is an exception from any rule ( it's not a subject to any world wide accepted economic or political structures or universal historical trends of development ). Free universities, free libraries, very low cost of access to cultural events - museums, concerts, theaters. Extreme wealth of natural resources which was a main source of the money flow and the only things that the country could export, ridiculously law quality of the locally made products due to a lack of work culture and practically no exports ( before the mid 90s ) due to the cost of them. All the basics - food, clothes, medicaments, furniture, etc were slowly but surely disappearing over a period of a few decades...Can't trust any handyman to do the job properly and not to rip you off - back to the work culture. Services are almost an oxymoron...Ah, yes, bureaucracy and then some...But the most stunning semblance is their bullet proof conviction that their country is so unique, no universal law of any kind is applicable. And if you try to express your opinion, they'll shut you down the same way argentines do - don't you dare to speak about our country, cause you don't know our history and you are not from here ( that is your own complaints and suggestions contradict their own ).

Argentina would resemble Venezuela if: 1) it has been under economic sanctions from the US for close to 2 decades, 2) was the target of regime change as official US policy (which three presidents and several secretaries of state have failed to accomplish, inexplicably) 3) had an economy dependent on one resource, which makes it extremely vulnerable to market fluctuations or manipulation, and, 4) was ruled by an army-backed authoritarian with no opposition. I could go on.

it is very similar to argentina in a lot of aspects, la soberbia, nationalism perceived by them as patriotism - they would complain forever, but most would never leave as they love the patria, unbelievable corruption at every level, nepotism, protectionism, extremely brain washed population [...]

That could describe almost any country or government on earth. Ironically, Trump actually has more in common with Maduro, in that they both owe a lot of money to the Russians.

To fly starting in September
No penalties or fare differences: this is "Super flex", the new rate for Aerolineas Argentinas. With this, the airline allows travelers to make free date changes for flights that will resume in September and in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic....
....This announcement is made just a few days before the Hot Sale, the online sales campaign that will begin on July 27. For three consecutive days, Aerolíneas promises to offer promotions and installment payment plans for its domestic and international flights.

There are 3 flights in August from BA to Sao Paulo. I wonder if I can take one of these flights to make a connection flight in Sao Paulo:

1- How likely will they cancel the flights
2-What is the process to request an exit permit during COVID-19 period from Argentina (if any)?

There are 3 flights in August from BA to Sao Paulo. I wonder if I can take one of these flights to make a connection flight in Sao Paulo:

2-What is the process to request an exit permit during COVID-19 period from Argentina (if any)?
where do you want to go? There are no exit requirements anyone is free to go as long as they are admissible in the country of destination.

Where did you find those flights? Can anyone book them?

where do you want to go? There are no exit requirements anyone is free to go as long as they are admissible in the country of destination.
My final destination is not a problem I have approval to enter my final destination. I just want to make sure that Aerolinea is reliable since I never used it and with the current pandemic, airlines reliability are worse than before.

Check here for updates on Brazilian entry requirements. Last time I checked foreigners could still transit provided they remained airside and connection was within 24 hours.
http://buenosaires.itamaraty.gov.br/es-es/

Regarding flights:

AUG approvals are not published yet but I imagine they will be approved like the flights these weeks. Will try and track it down and post it when I can to do what I can to assist the exodus of foreigners from Argentina ;)

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-22 at 16.56.47 (1).jpeg

Thank you antipodean. I can see there is a similar flight on 26th of July at 15:00. I will track the flight on flightradar24.com to see how the flight will go. I will probably stay 6 hrs in transit in Sao Paulo. How is the airport there?Do you know if they are applying any good hygiene rules?

Back