Argentina re-opening international flights in August!

I also don't want to give Aerolinas my money as this is starting to look like the government is doing this on purpose so they can get all the business for themselves.

I also don't want to give Aerolinas my money as this is starting to look like the government is doing this on purpose so they can get all the business for themselves.
Whether the gov't is doing it on purpose or not is inconsequential to me. I would fly on Aerolineas if it was an emergency or the trip was work related where a specific time contraint was at play.

Whether the gov't is doing it on purpose or not is inconsequential to me. I would fly on Aerolineas if it was an emergency or the trip was work related where a specific time contraint was at play.
Same, but for me to get home Aerolineas is $200 cheaper then other options but there is no way I will be travelling with them except if it was the only option and I was desperate which I am not.

My ass will never be the same. Most uncomfortable flight I have ever been on.. Completely full, no social distancing at all lol. Aerolineas EZE-MAD. Whoever approves the seats and spacing should be shot or forced to sit in it themselves for 12 hours straight.

My ass will never be the same. Most uncomfortable flight I have ever been on.. Completely full, no social distancing at all lol. Aerolineas EZE-MAD. Whoever approves the seats and spacing should be shot or forced to sit in it themselves for 12 hours straight.

I must say that though for many years I expected that ni loco would I ever fly with Aerolineas, I flew with them to NY once and it was not half bad.
Their economy service to NY was not worse than American’s, you could say it was better. Cleaner plane, far more courteous crew.
I have quite a few customers that would rather fly business with Aerolineas than American.
I understand their planes to Europe are not in as good shape.

The plane was clean is just the seats are so uncomfortable it should be illegal. I'm 6'2 and my legs don't fit without my knees having to go to the sides. It feels like your sitting on concrete, not fun for 12 hours. The width is also tiny the guy next to my kept turning and pushing his ass into me. I have flown a lot and this flight stood out as the worst for comfort so far. I should add I have flown Qatar business a lot so it makes things harder when you know how comfortable flying can be... The airline industry needs to pull its fingers out and improve comfort on board. Health issues etc on long haul with blood clots for those who don't do yoga with their limbs mid flight.

Last edited:
I must say that though for many years I expected that ni loco would I ever fly with Aerolineas, I flew with them to NY once and it was not half bad.
Their economy service to NY was not worse than American’s, you could say it was better. Cleaner plane, far more courteous crew.
I have quite a few customers that would rather fly business with Aerolineas than American.
I understand their planes to Europe are not in as good shape.
I heard they don't even have lie flat seats in business though?

I heard they don't even have lie flat seats in business though?
The middle eastern carriers are light years ahead of everyone else when it comes to business class. I would never pay for it on American/Aerolineas/Air France etc

I don't see any news of the meeting that was supposed to have taken place yesterday...

Back