Argentina vs Peru

soma

Registered
The match is on October 10th, I am assuming (famous last words..) that the match will be at River Plate Stadium, and my understanding is that tickets are sold from the stadium only ( I had thought they'd be available at ticketek.com.ar ).

Anyone know when they go on sale, or how I could find out..?
Cheers.

Things like this you would hear on the radio, tv or newspapers. But I would recommend going to the AFA (Asociación del Futbol Argentino) website and get the official information from there:

http://www.afa.org.ar/

Saludos,

Mariano.

soma said:
The match is on October 10th, I am assuming (famous last words..) that the match will be at River Plate Stadium, and my understanding is that tickets are sold from the stadium only ( I had thought they'd be available at ticketek.com.ar ).

Anyone know when they go on sale, or how I could find out..?
Cheers.

Yes, it'll be at River Plate Stadium.

kikedeolivos said:
Yes, it'll be at River Plate Stadium.

Can any of you please advise me on the merits of the various stands in River Plate?

Platea Centenario y Sivori Baja/Media: I think I've heard this is a reasonable section?

Platea San Martin y Belgrano Alta: Is this is worth extra $40-50 pesos or so?
Platea San Martin y Belgrano Baja: Almost double the price of above - any reason?

Any help appreciated!

soma said:
Can any of you please advise me on the merits of the various stands in River Plate?

Platea Centenario y Sivori Baja/Media: I think I've heard this is a reasonable section?

Platea San Martin y Belgrano Baja: Almost double the price of above - any reason?

Any help appreciated!

I would think that the cheaper tickets will sell out faster, as mentioned on another thread, due to demand and early queueing... therefore you may only be left with the more expensive options... The best fun is to be had in the cheaper areas, if they win that is...

soma said:

Any help appreciated!

Platea Baja is more expensive because you get to see the players, benches, coach and substitutes closer.

Back