Argentina Won't Deport American Wanted For Murder In The Us.

D.B. Cooper

Registered
I think the new president might want to patch up relation with the US.
If I were Kurt, I'd start packing.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/murder-suspect-kurt-sonnenfeld-extradition-blocked-article-1.2443256

Unless the death penalty is taken off the cards all sensible countries would do the same.

Unless the death penalty is taken off the cards all sensible countries would do the same.

It has been taken off the cards. Standard practice in this case is to give executive-level assurances with respect to not implementing the death penalty, as a condition of extradition.

As I understand, such assurances were offered here. It is doubtful the court would have allowed the extradition otherwise. In this light, it is difficult to understand the government's action - overriding the court - as anything other than "in your face". Again.

What a tragic story.
I found his wife Paula's behaviour a little odd, not to mention the amount of support he seems to be getting here from numerous quarters.
I really don't buy the suicide story at all.

Is this the guy that Steve was talking about some time ago?

As to why the government would do it, even with assurances of no death penalty - Cristina always looked for a way to thumb her nose at the US. Ignoring the part about the removal of the death penalty as a possibility is easy for her, I'd imagine.

Does anyone remember the story about the drummer for a nac y pop band who had doused his girlfriend in gasoline and lit her on fire? The guy who was out of jail on the inmate societal reintegration plan before he even went to trial? Who played at one of Cristina's rallies with his band on similar furloughs after he was convicted and also was allowed to attend meetings away from that rally and allowed to stay away from prison well beyond what was allowed by law, at a completely different site than he was supposed to be?

It's been a while and I don't remember all the particulars, but I remember being aghast at this when it was reported what was happening with inmates in some cases and Cristina being behind it.

Cristina harboring a possible murderer here to thumb her nose at the US? Piece of cake.

Is this the guy that Steve was talking about some time ago?

As to why the government would do it, even with assurances of no death penalty - Cristina always looked for a way to thumb her nose at the US. Ignoring the part about the removal of the death penalty as a possibility is easy for her, I'd imagine.

Does anyone remember the story about the drummer for a nac y pop band who had doused his girlfriend in gasoline and lit her on fire? The guy who was out of jail on the inmate societal reintegration plan before he even went to trial? Who played at one of Cristina's rallies with his band on similar furloughs after he was convicted and also was allowed to attend meetings away from that rally and allowed to stay away from prison well beyond what was allowed by law, at a completely different site than he was supposed to be?

It's been a while and I don't remember all the particulars, but I remember being aghast at this when it was reported what was happening with inmates in some cases and Cristina being behind it.

Cristina harboring a possible murderer here to thumb her nose at the US? Piece of cake.

It was a clarin investigation I think and I don't remember it ever being proved that cristina was involved. I think that the farthest up the chain it went was the secretary of prisons or something like that.

What a tragic story.
I found his wife Paula's behaviour a little odd, not to mention the amount of support he seems to be getting here from numerous quarters.
I really don't buy the suicide story at all.

Question every story, even if they have MASSIVE "EVIDENCE" things are not always as they appear!

Back