Argentina

Punta Alta near Bahia Blanca in the south maybe a place for you.
It is also a home for a local naval base, I think.
Would you consider buying a large beatiful trailer and bring it here?Then all you need is renting a parking space or lot.
Check these unbelievable trailer price in Michigan:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Forest-River-Wildwood-Lodge-402QBQ-DLX-New-Quad-Slide-Destination-Trailer-/390830218513?forcerrptr=true&hash=item5aff4bdd11&item=390830218513&pt=RVs_Campers

I actually know Punta Alta quite well. There indeed is a naval base there. It's a nice place to shop for many things and pay bills, but I don't think it would be a good place to bing a trailer to live in.

It would not be safe way to live anywhere in Argentina.

I would only consider living in a masonry or log home.

I actually know Punta Alta quite well. There indeed is a naval base there. It's a nice place to shop for many things and pay bills, but I don't think it would be a good place to bing a trailer to live in.

It would not be safe way to live anywhere in Argentina.

I would only consider living in a masonry or log home.

A trailer would be fine on an estancia in Santa Cruz or Chubut.

All these places are too cold for an old navy codger. Philippines is the place to go for old navy guys.

A trailer would be fine on an estancia in Santa Cruz or Chubut.

A home constructed of steel containers which are already in Argentina might be a better idea than importing trailer homes from the USA.

It would be far more livable and durable than a trailer home, as well as safer to live in or leave unoccupied, even on a remote estancia.

Several containers can be combined to form a creative and far more livable space than a trailer.

I have done some research and seriously considered them, but still prefer a masonry and log construction.

A home constructed of steel containers (which are already in Argentina might be a better idea than importing trailer homes from the USA.

It would be far more livable and durable than a trailer home, as well as safer to live in or leave unoccupied, even on a remote estancia.

Several containers can be combined to form a creative and far more livable space than a trailer.

I have done some research. and seriously considered them, but still prefer a masonry and log construction.

http://homeinabox.blogspot.com/2013/07/12-shipping-container-home-caterpillar.html

Back