Argentine Archbishop Robbed; Loses Gift From Pope Francis

sergio

Registered
http://www.lavoz.com.ar/politica/le-robaron-al-arzobispo-poli-un-maletin-donde-tenia-un-regalo-del-papa

I wonder if this qualifies as "shock to the public" in the parlance of CFK.

No respect at all. On top of this, shooting a soccer player in the legs? WTF?
http://www.clarin.com/policiales/jugador-Banfield-recibio-tiros-piernas_0_1235876567.html

These news are simply a lie. I mean, it has a base of reality, insecurity exists, no doubt about it, but is terribly exagerated by the media. Its like the Hollywood propaganda, if you watch a movie or a serie, you will see everybody has a gun, even the doctors, pretty ladies, common citizens, heroes, people whom the audience identifies with, they all have a gun. But in real life, at least here in Argentina, they are not that common. But once you watch on tv this, you ll think, "ok, since its that common, lets buy one", so thats how it works, and from the other side they hit with insecurity to have some self defense cause police does not protect us.
Here in Argentina, the insecurity cases we watch on a daily basis, are propaganda. They always catch a famous, and not any famous, just a famous linked to the lower strata, someone they know, like a football player, or someone Tinellis alike.
Go to a newspaper and periodicals library, as I did, and search Diario Ole (sports from Grupo Clarin) and search from February 2009 till June 2009, when the elections. If you do you will see that every single day from february to june, you have a football player involved in a robbery or a kidnap. Every day you had one different case, if wasnt the football player his self was his fathers, or the (vedette, model, etc) "girlfriend" he was seeing. Im telling you cause I did this job. After the election, in June, of course all these stuff disappeared completely magically. And the bad news is that in those elections, the Grupo Clarin candidate, De Narvaez, who had almost exclusively a speech of insecurity, won.

Back