argentine citizenship...

el kaliforniano...

Registered
hay que tener residencia permanente si quieres pedir la ciudadania...
thats my understanding...
un abrazo...

PhilipDT said:
There's a long thread on this I think.

youre right there is...but im prepared to say that im the only one who has applied for and received citizen and admitted it thus far...and it wasnt the easiest thing ive ever done...

PhilipDT said:
There's a long thread on this I think.

And if el kalifornicator had read it he also might "understand" that permanent residency is not a requisite for citizenship in Argentina.

It's a small wonder he didn't find it easy.

el kaliforniano... said:
youre right there is...but im prepared to say that im the only one who has applied for and received citizenship...here...thus far...and let me tell you brother it wasnt fucking easy...
Story?....

PhilipDT said:
Story?....

es una historia larga..que empezo en 2004 y me encantaria ayudarte..pero hay algunos que me hichan las pelotas tanto...que me quitan las ganas...hay algunos que no tienen ni idea...que son pobres de amigos y actividades...

Could you just give me the condensed version? What kind of visa were you on for your temp residency? Did you have a lawyer?

PhilipDT said:
Could you just give me the condensed version? What kind of visa were you on for your temp residency? Did you have a lawyer?

tengo un amigo...el tenia un abogado...es mas.....he had two...resultado final...nada
hay avisos por todos lados que dicen "es un tramite personal"...algo asi...
es pecho y ganas...

quiero que sepan que si...que si es posible...pero no es tan facil...aca se pregunta...en donde puedo find un peluquero...la information that i tengo no es para todos...es para pocos...y no para estos que quieren todo servido...
a ellos me chupan un huevo...

Back